Reviews for Princess Guard
Lucyole chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
perfect i love it please wirte further on othe amazing story ia want more of that couple i love them together please please please with cookies adn puppy dog eyes
KuroxSaku chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
What a brilliantly written story! It's been so long since I last read this, and last time I forgot to write a comment. Oh, well... You really should continue this, to keep up the KuroSaku love! :D
Krys Haku chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
E! I like this, I always wondered how KuroXSaku would be. I'd like to see the continuation of it, if you can :D Keep it up, it's great!
cryptically chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
Yay!

I like how this setting is coming out and I love how you're doing the KuroSaku action all slow and building it up. :3 Seriously, I had a spaz when I saw that you'd updated and I was like all "omg! new chapter!"

Can't wait to read more! And maybe I'll try my hand at some KuroSaku, too xD

. .
xXTomokoXx chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
Yeah, it was good. I'm too lazy to write a proper review...
Katreda chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
No, not the end of the chapter already? T.T meh, I so wanted to read a KuroxSakura fic. It's weird, but I can't stop imagining them together. In the 10 volume of Tsubasa, Kurogane goes with Sakura shopping and he has this soft look on his face and everytime, I go 'AW' so you must get what I mean... do you?

Ah well it's a nice fic. I'm really eager to see what will happen!
cryptically chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
yay for KuroSaku! *squee*

I like the world you invented a lot and I've read all the Tsubasa that's out (I think) and you haven't said anything spoilery yet, so you're good. :D

Please continue I'd love to read more!

. .
Mrowrkat98 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I love SakuraKuro pairings! I can't wait to see how this turns out. If you made a whole big story of it it might be even better, seeing as how the whole Kuro-Syaoran friendship might come into play too. Can't wait for the next chapter!

KIWI
Shou-Hato chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Personally I never though there will be any KuroxSakura fans out there,but I always thought they'll make a nice couple(I also thought the KuroxSakura father/daughter bonding would is cute,but that's another story). Anyway, I like this story too,its not just the pairing,so I'll wait for updates.
xXTomokoXx chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
YAY! I've been looking for this pairing for so long! I even tried to write my own, by I can barely get past the second paragraph I love your writing style! It's so descriptive, but not pendantic! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!1
angeLicgift chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Oh, KuroSaku seems cute:) Update soon:)

I never thought of them as a couple, hehe that's why, please continue O_o
pinkstarpatricia chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
the story is very nice. continue...even though i am not a fan of the pairing... i command you to proceed...hehe XD

ok! tc!
venG chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Yes! The third KuroSaku! And a very well written so far :) I'll be looking forward to your updates.

Thank you!