Reviews for The Way the World Ends
The arithmancer chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Dark & light, powerful
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
i love how you say its a short story and its like 13,000 some odd words long )
shenmi meiren chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
wow...
JM0RIARTY chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
wow i really like the sociopathic Harry and the epilog is kinda spoiling the whole story... but then Harry owes REmus a dinner... the story itself is very good and the epilog isnt that good...

Mondy
Ralia chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Nice! Though I was kind of sad when Harry got back and became less insane. There also should have been more Lucius / Harry interaction *sigh
IOTR chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I love the way you wrote out his madness :)
Roddenmine chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
oh, that was awesome!

i love crazy harry stories,

and that was on of the best!

and the remus harry pairing is pretty good too.

write another one for me?

hehe

not if you dont want to,

of course.
Victoria Humblydum chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Absolutely amazing story.

Harry's maddness was incredibly believable and somehow beautiful in a screwed up way.

I loved it.

Victoria H.
carpanther chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Dark and fabulous, I loved it.
GinnyPotter chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
this is...interesting but what happened to ron and hermione?

Ambwardo chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Could anything be more awesome than this fic? I loved every single second of it!
Silber Da chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
i tip my hat to you my lady for you truly make madness beautiful
HRT chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
You portray a very unusual Harry here, but I have to admit I like the characterization. He's become a much more interesting person than the one JKR portrays, and your RemusxHarry romance is also nice to read as well. A fine story.
Ostensibly Lucidina chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I'm sorry if this is sick in any way, but I love it when Harry is mad. He reminds me of me, only I didn't have to suffer for my madness. This was a very good story. I give you a 10 out of 10.
CrowNoYami chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I'm all for Remus and Harry getting together, hell it's why I started reading this fic in the first place... but I'm kinda sad for Lucius... oh well I guess, though Harry being insane is actually quite amusing to say the lest... I very much liked this fic and hope to read another one of yours... Ja ne.