Reviews for Please Forgive Me
musicxloud chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
The few bits and pieces Mrs. Meyers offered in the Twilight Saga about Emily and Sam interested me enough to see if anyone has written more about their life via fanfiction. I love what you have so far; I feel like you've really caputured the struggle Sam is going through and I most certainly can't wait for the next installment! :)
SideKick55 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Wow. Beautiful and tragic. And a nice viewpoint to hear from that we don't often do.. in the fanfic world. Very nice. :)

-sk
Ollyis Gonzalin chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
It's sad!-sob-
The Skype Posse chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Good work our dear search function queen

So far, we like what we've seen

Your story has heart

From the very start

To the end and everything in between!
jasper4ever chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Nice insight into how Sam feels, both about Emily and the vampires.

It's actually quite sad. But in a good way, if that makes sense.

Good story. :D
sillybella chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Mayde, this is an incredible story. I've been thinking a lot about Sam's pain for a challenge on the forum here at so this really hit some triggers for me when I read it. Not only do you show his confusion, anger and pain, but you set the scene with such beautiful language. Well done.
UnicornGoddess95 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Oh my Mayde! That was a great piece of work. You make Sam's pain feel so real and it gives you that sense of sympathy for him and what he goes through after his first transformation.

I really hope you write more. This is fantastic!

UG
Alcyone23 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Beautiful and so deeply moving. I'm adding this story to the C2 Lexiconers.
Skipper Pompeii chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Poor Sam. I would love to see you add more. This was a great visual, him waiting for her...debating over and over with himself. The shear torture. I have been especially stuck with the almost involuntary response to Vampires. The anger seems to serge out of nowhere. This was a very powerful reminder of the quote in New Moon about the (don't have the book in front of me) where Ecward talks about the hatred running so deep. *sigh* I hope you know the part I mean. Andy way. Wonderful job. I can't wait for more.

Pompeii
Tee2007 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Dear Mayde!

Great first fan fiction! I am so glad you got the courage to put yourself out there and share your thoughts with everyone.

And what insightful thoughts they were! I think you made some very clever interpretations! You opened my eyes to a new perspective of what Sam went through. And it's easy to hate him in the beginning of New Moon...so this great...you've given us readers something to think about!

I would love to see you elaborate on the story more...where was Sam when he was thinking this...what were his surroundings? What was he doing at the time? Pacing? Running his hand threw his newly shorn hair? Holding his head in his hands? I think you have the essence of your story, sorta like the script for a play...and that can be brilliant in itself, but to really get your audience hooked you get a beautiful set, costumes, lighting...

So great job Mayde! I really enjoyed it and I look forward to more from you!
twilightxlove chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I love this! It's really great to see that werewolves have a soft side too ]

Maybe you could add something about when he attacked her, you know when she got those scars? Like something about him feeling guilty about it.

I'm adding this to my favorites!