Reviews for Harry's New Life
R.i.ku-Y.u.na chapter 25 . 1/13
To everyone:

Thank you for reading & reviewing this story.
I wrote this years ago when I was a kid (11?12?). I can't help but cringe when I re-read this story.
The grammar was atrocious and there were glaring errors throughout the story.
I apologise for the rubbish writing.
Unfortunately, I am unable to remove the story as I no longer have access to my account.

However, if anyone feels like re-writing it or writing a sequel based on it, by all means, go ahead.

xx
Marshman101 chapter 25 . 4/21/2016
This was amazing am glad I read this
Shadowgreydarkray chapter 25 . 2/17/2016
I loved the story
Guest chapter 25 . 12/13/2015
Interesting read
Brian1972 chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Harry betrayed by everone from the start is a quite common theme (though I wonder how 11 year olds could pulls such a fake friendship and how Hermione is in that picture).

But here I must ask myself why Harry thinks he is better? He warns his daughter to form a friendship with some children because their parents did something. In that logic his dad must have rejected the friendship with Sirius and quite possibly even Remus. Its just the same biggotery like blood puritism. The other Weasleys just the same.

Normaly I like stories where an unknown child of the trio goes to Hogwarts (with her parent having left for various reasons). But with this totaly out of character reaction (basically you must go into an AU where Harry is a biggot himself) I don't really like this start.
Sitanya chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
You seem to be confusing would with will
Emerald Sage chapter 25 . 7/10/2010
Brilliant!

Absolutely Brilliant!

Emeralds :)
gauravmittal2 chapter 25 . 6/26/2010
Nice
vampiremuggle chapter 25 . 5/29/2010
omg this is so-o-o-o-o good!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Black Sparrow chapter 25 . 2/3/2010
Wow that was great. Im sorry for writing such a short review i'm just speachless. :)
manic2000007 chapter 7 . 8/19/2009
YES! MAKE SIRIUS ALIVE! I LOVE HIM AND HARRY AND REMUS BONDING TIMES! THEY END UP IN PRANK WARS AND THOSE ARE X-TREMELY FUNNY!
Rori Potter chapter 25 . 1/4/2009
This is great. I hope there is a sequel.
Rori Potter chapter 18 . 1/4/2009
This is great.
Rori Potter chapter 13 . 1/4/2009
Oh dear.
Lientjuhh chapter 25 . 11/7/2008
good story... Well done... ;)