Reviews for Harry's New Life
Brian1972 chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
Harry betrayed by everone from the start is a quite common theme (though I wonder how 11 year olds could pulls such a fake friendship and how Hermione is in that picture).

But here I must ask myself why Harry thinks he is better? He warns his daughter to form a friendship with some children because their parents did something. In that logic his dad must have rejected the friendship with Sirius and quite possibly even Remus. Its just the same biggotery like blood puritism. The other Weasleys just the same.

Normaly I like stories where an unknown child of the trio goes to Hogwarts (with her parent having left for various reasons). But with this totaly out of character reaction (basically you must go into an AU where Harry is a biggot himself) I don't really like this start.
Sitanya chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
You seem to be confusing would with will
Emerald Sage chapter 25 . 7/10/2010
Brilliant!

Absolutely Brilliant!

Emeralds :)
gauravmittal2 chapter 25 . 6/26/2010
Nice
vampiremuggle chapter 25 . 5/29/2010
omg this is so-o-o-o-o good!

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Black Sparrow chapter 25 . 2/3/2010
Wow that was great. Im sorry for writing such a short review i'm just speachless. :)
manic2000007 chapter 7 . 8/19/2009
YES! MAKE SIRIUS ALIVE! I LOVE HIM AND HARRY AND REMUS BONDING TIMES! THEY END UP IN PRANK WARS AND THOSE ARE X-TREMELY FUNNY!
Rori Potter chapter 25 . 1/4/2009
This is great. I hope there is a sequel.
Rori Potter chapter 18 . 1/4/2009
This is great.
Rori Potter chapter 13 . 1/4/2009
Oh dear.
Lientjuhh chapter 25 . 11/7/2008
good story... Well done... ;)
AliceCullen0629 chapter 25 . 10/12/2008
good story
Loopy Looney Charny chapter 25 . 8/24/2008
nice story! it was truly excellente'!
Riki Mink chapter 25 . 5/20/2008
um... is remus going to just leave tonks because you didn't add her in to go live with the.

but all in all a very good story.
dinawen chapter 25 . 4/25/2008