Reviews for Eternal Bonds
Amy chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
kanaide okurenan janai!
GreenVirus chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
D:

I was just randomly sifting through fanfics when I found this. I find it sad that you won't update.

Lol, you epically contradicted DG.
DG a.k.a Demon Gurl chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
I'm kinda sad that u can't write in this anymore. I really wanted to read the rest of the story, but alas life catches up with everyone including the best of us. anyway thank you for the story!
moon seraph12 chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Hi again. Good chapter. I can see you mixed it with the anime. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
DG a.k.a Demon Gurl chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
It seems there are 2 dragon factions looking for dragons and Leo may be in a good faction and Ryu in a bad. Just talking out loud.

Ryu really wants Azra but Leo seems to want Bev. It will get interesting from here on and I hope Lloyd gives you those bracelets before anything bad happens. The sword will help you later on but not as much as when it comes out of Bev. IN FRONT OF EVERYONE! I would get a kick out of it!

I look forward to the next chapter! Just to warn you Please don't restart this fanfic or discontinue it! I will seriously cry!
LingeringRain chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
No offense to you, but I couldn't help but notice how similar Bev and Lloyd's encounter was to the TOS ova with Collete and Lloyd. Bev tipping backwards onto the grass...Looking beside her to see a withered flower...Birds in the sky...Lloyd coming down and then falling onto her...Sounds a little familiar to me. This is the near exact thing Collete was doing in the OVA.
HowltheOneWithoutFortune chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
Collete must really have missed Bev if she practically tackled her with a hug. I wonder exactly what this Leo was talking about at the end. Ah, but everyone is back together at least. This was a great chapter, fun to read also. Really good!.
moon seraph12 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
hello. this is my second review. i believe you know who i am. Hi bev. great chapter. couple typos but hey, that happens to everyone.
DG a.k.a Demon Gurl chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
Thank you god for updating! You left on a good part and I couldn't figure out what you were going to do with your story!

Thank you!

But now Bev is in danger! I played all of Tales of Symphonia once but that was a long ago and I had borrowed it from a friend and had to give it back! So I suggest you play the game again. Maybe you'll get hints because the anime goes to fast and omits stuff. At least from my perspective. Anyway hope the chapter comes soon! Cya!
AquaticWings chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
I see your pulling in elements both from the game and the anime. It's nice seeing someone not going by just the game.

I like how you detail your writing. It makes it easier for me to picture it in my head.

Bev is quite strong with the bow and arrow which makes me wonder why the mayor and Phaidra didn't have her come along. Is it because she's an alien? I will read on to find out.
Bre17 chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
Wow, Kratos sure is a stubborn man. And Lloyd tends not to know when to shut up which gets him into trouble. Bev's on her own for the time being, and I have a strong hunch I know what that skeleton was. A really great chapter.

Sayonara!
Yoline Nimai chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Oh! I loved that chapter! Especialy the moment with Yuan. But poor Bev...now, she must face Kratos... (I forgot to say: I'm not English, so sorry if I do some mistakes when I write)
Yoline Nimai chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
Well! Again, a good chapter. But I can't wait! I want them to reach the chosen group!
Yoline Nimai chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
wow, Bev is very strong with a bow! And finaly Kratos is here...yeeeessssss
Yoline Nimai chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Great! That chapter was good too! and Colette is always tripping...lol