Reviews for Sick
Histonerd chapter 8 . 9/3
I would love to see this story finished. I'm hooked!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Wow this was pretty good. Please write more with these two. I just recently love this ship. ;w;
Devin Trinidad chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
*sighs* How do I say this? Even after five years, your UNFINISHED work of art is STILL GETTING SOME LOVE. Seriously, I loved this unorthodox pairing, the characterization, and Starfire's hatred/Moddie'e sexual tension is very well brewed. All in all, this was a delicious read, and I hope that someday, you might do something... pleasepleaseupdateorIwilldie fromwithdrawal!

In other words, if you plan to come back alive, you have another person reading this if you have doubts about your story's success.

horsewhisper3 chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
So does Mod have romantic feelings towards starfire and is just refusing to aknowledge it? and of course great story, I really hope you'll update soon!
Pharaoh-Ink chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
Aw, this hasn't been updated a while, and I'm sad to see there's no way to contact the author. I really liked the story and where it was going, and the characters were just lovely and on key. There aren't very many Moddie stories out there, and so I am disheartened to see this one not being continued, seemingly. If you're still out there author, do know that your story was much loved!
Anon chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
O god o god o god! Please don't abandon this! Ive been waiting for quite some time now and I absolutely love this fic! Please continue.
Anon-Fan chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
This was my favorite chapter ever, there was so much dimension to it. I really like the different sides you're showing in this story, how naive Starfire is, and that its often a bad thing in the real world, outside of heroism.

Please add more if at all possible. Thank you.
Lauren chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I shall be indefinitely depressed if this story has been abandoned.
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
LOVE THIS! Love it so much!
May Never Know chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
Gah...I like this story SO MUCH! :D You have officially gotten me into the crack-pairing that is MadModXStarfire. I already loved Mad Mod enough to start with, so this just pushed it that step further. :D Chapter 7 made me a little sad, though...Moddy was doing SO well and then he just had to go and screw it up. :p But, of course, that is his character. So, it didn't surprise me too much. XD

I'm amazed at how IC you're keeping Mad Mod while still writing this story, well...the way it is. :O XD I could easily see Moddy wanting Starfire as a possession, for some reason...though there WAS that little flicker of something you hinted at in another chapter. :3 I'm interested in seeing if that ever comes up again. With how he destroyed that little illusion of his, it's obvious he's trying to stifle something...Oh. And the little dance he did after Starfire hugged him the first time? That was the most adorable thing he's ever done in my imagination. XD Kudos to your friend for that, since you said that she wrote Moddy's part in that chap.

Oh. And...:/ I'm getting the feeling, from Chapter 8, that Starfire plans to betray Moddy and run off to Robin. Am I right? :/ Or...is she going to betray Moddy and run off to goodness knows where? XD

You. Have. Me. In. SO much suspense! Which is horrible because this hasn't been updated in...longer than a year. O_O

Oh, blah. I'm adding it to my story favorites and alerts, anyway. XD It's just too dang good. You're making such an unbelievably CRACK pairing so likable! That's magic, right there. :D

I really hope that you continue this. Till then...

Happy writing!
MTCS chapter 8 . 8/26/2008
o child thats crazy. now i'm not always violent but i have very little tolerance for sick perverted bastards so i'm not going to tell you anything that you probably don't already know. this guy might have to die. some people just need to go. i like your story, we don't get to see much of Mad Mod, and the 4th of july story is one of my favs, but still. I enjoy tragedy and suffering as much as the next person, but it has to end and i don't care how you take care of him, just do. keep going!
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 8 . 6/22/2008
So the first part was him having done this to someone in the past (wouldn't it just be interesting had it been a member of the Justice League, Wonder Woman, perhaps?) While the second part was Star's perspective? Right? Oh dear Mod seems to be attached in more ways than one, or is that just his way of toying with her mind?

O.O

Please update soon, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story.
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
Ah I love the sort of alternate reality, though I'd have loved to have read the other version of this chapter too, just out of curiousity. Anyway, as you could expect, nothing but good things to say! Can't wait to read the next chapter you've written so far!
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
Wow I didn't see that coming but I love interaction and new insight into Mod's mind. I'd write a longer one but I can't wait to read more.
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
"He...DOES NOT LOVE ME!" She lurched towards the screen as her hand freed itself from his grip...

O.O

Wow I loved that line, it was the most intense part of the entire story so far, and I commend you for being able to craft such a great story in so few words. (Not that your chapters are short by any means but for having work comparable to a novelists it amazes me how little it takes to process and develope the ideas)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »