Reviews for Pretend
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I don't quite understand it, but somehow it is good.
alyss chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
luved it
TheTwilightMelody13 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
That was perfect. THis story amazes me to no end. Their reactions were perfect and the description was wondserful.

Love the last line!
Amaryne chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
This is so sweet, but sad at the same time. You've captured (a Disney character out of all things!) Alice's character perfectly as well as Zexion's and their interaction was just fantastic. And the last time is beautiful.

Great story :D
BecauseHeroesNeverDie chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I really liked this. Zexion's illusions were magnificent! And I love the last line! :)

Sorry, if this wasn't a great review...I found it great! Alice's description and mannerisms were on the spot and Zexion was just right.

I like ZexionXAlice, but I didn't think to check if there was any until now. And, as the only one and in general, this was boss, if anyone says that anymore...
kupocchi chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Perfect.
de yaten chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Oh my, this was very cute in a strange strange way. I loved your Alice and Zexion's reactions were just perfect. Great job!
Wayya chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Nice~ Interesting and IC interaction between a Nobody and a Princess. I like seeing Zexion *using* is powers for a mission, for once! And the last sentence shivers
Toxique chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Interesting pairing! I really liked it, and everyone's IC and the descriptions were fantastic!

You should really make another chapter or a sequel!
Inkbug chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
mm. This was nice. I love reading wonderland-related stuff. Seriously :3

Loved the last line.
suuisahomo chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Wow.

/Wow/.

You completely nailed everything. From Alice's description to.. just, everything. You got both the characters of Zexion and Alice down.

And you put in so much detail, it hurts. xD

I love how sad and dark this tale is - although you don't quite realize it 'till the end.

Plus, you managed to give it such a great one-liner ending! c:
Someone's Charm chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Two thousand refreshing points! (reference to Ouran High School Host Club)

Don't worry, everyone certainly was in character. Did you know that now I'm a Zexion/Alice fan? It's hard not to become one after reading this fanfic. You reminded me of how silly yet logical Alice is. Aw, now I'm desperate for more of these types of fics.

I enjoyed what you described as Zexion's ability to "make for a nice wonderhellish" scenery. It was a wonderfully twisted description of an already twisted Wonderland. Alice used her logic in a naturally silly gone scary place anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if she used logic to sort out her own nightmares.

I agree with you on the last line. Very well thought out.

Again, so refreshing!

Ciao For Now Everyone!
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Oh! Please, please continue! This fic NEEDS a sequel or two. I LOVE it when ppl pair up alice with random Org members. My fav is Roxas/Alice! Do, do continue!
Fate Defied chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Very nice short story. I like how you portrayed each of the characters. You've given me new ideas on how to use Zexion's powers... don't know if that's a good thing. But I love how you did Alice, staring into the face of danger nonchalantly. Wonderful job.

~the White Raven