Reviews for Dark Contracts
The Richmaster chapter 4 . 12/24/2016
I loved what Ranma did to increase his 'student's' training, particularly the way he riled up the Furinken ranks and I enjoyed the way you had parts of the crossover show through. (the bit with Asuza was kind of random but fun)

Ryoga having a different pig curse could have been unique; I'd say that having somewhat divine in nature could have been a good counter to the 'dark' forces that Rnam is tied to. The best things that come to mind is either relating it to the Pig of the Chinese zodiac or having it be one of Ares' sacred boars

It's a pity that this will likely never be updated but I'm grateful to have read.
Overall I'd say that Wednesday would probably be the scariest of the fiancees, though it would definitely be interesting to see
The Richmaster chapter 3 . 12/24/2016
Meeting the Tendo family was brilliant; Ranma's assessments fit well and I like the way he and Nabiki interacted
The Richmaster chapter 2 . 12/24/2016
Interesting different curse; at first I thought it might have been Negima's Evangeline but this fits a lot better with the crossovers so far
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
This is just a fun idea; it leads to a very different kind chaos to the canon pathway, though at least this Genma seems to take training more seriously
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
Strike of the gorgon
So over the top and silly
Right at home in the Ranma universe
apeljohn chapter 4 . 9/20/2016
Just re-read this. Yup, still awesome. Can we have more Bastard-Sensei Ranma at some point pls?
Lord Mortensen chapter 4 . 9/17/2016
Today I discovered this fic! is amazing!but you have 8 years without update this great fic! please update soon! I can wait to read next chapter!
Residenthobo chapter 4 . 7/26/2016
So… is this story dead?

I'm assuming it is, what with the eight years since it last updated, but it's got me interested so I'm hoping otherwise...

pls more? :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I think it was 'Coming Home to Roost' that you got your inspiration from.
It was a couple of crossovers where Ranma was married to three very scary girls.
Also, this is GREAT.
And sharing it
I hope to read more tales from this universe.
HonorGuard Ra chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
Remember your previous author note where you said something along the lines of "Ha, story's not dead"? Yeah, no update in seven years. Haha, story's dead. Shame too, I was starting to enjoy it.
SSTR87 chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
Lmao I never considered using Azusa as a main character in a Ranma fic before. And the Gorgon strike was classic. I'd love to see you return to this. As to Ryouga's curse being a pig or boar, how about the demon boar from princess Mononoke?
habibali123 chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
Thanks FOR CHAPTER 4 of (Dark Contracts).

I want more... MOORRRRREEEE...
habibali123 chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Good humor at the end!

I want more of (Dark Contracts).
Ibskib chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Fun piece, I like the idea of Ranma as a comically merciless sensei :-)
A shame it never got around to him actually meeting any of his Dark intendeds
Difdi chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
You may have an error where Genma is giving Ranma reasons to attend school.

In the United States, school is mandator through all 12 grades, and a student usually becomes an adult (18) around the time they graduate.

But in Japan, school is only mandatory up to 8th grade - Japanese High Schools are voluntary education, that students have to apply to and pass an entrance exam, much like a junior college. Put simply, there are no truant officers for anyone in 9th grade or higher.

It's possible but very unlikely that Ranma doesn't know this - this is the sort of thing a Junior High School student would be taught in Japan, which Ranma did attend. He met Ryouga in Junior High School, after all.