Reviews for Transylvanian Sketchpad
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Awesome! I just listened to the Les Miserables soundtrack, and Hugh's singing is amazing! I've never heard Shuler sing, but I'm sure he's good. The idea of them singing Christmas carols is intriguing
askw chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
nice :) these are entertaining. i like em!
Celtic Aurora chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
OMG that was fuuny! I love the whole Van-Helsing-and-Frankenstein-trying-to-out-sing-each-other! And I love the fact that Anna and Velkan are still alive!

Oh, yeah, about the out-singing-thing...I place money on Van Helsing...I say this because Hugh Jackman has a good voice...and I've never heard the guy who plays Frankenstein sing...

And I love the whole: "Tone deaf monster!" "Howling wolf!" thing. That's so hilarious...

-Aurora
musiclover209 chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
Nice. Loved the reference to Phantom of the Oprea in chapter 2. Keep 'em coming, and please read my fanfic, "Van Helsing OUR Way!" written with suggestions by my BFF Erin. No one reads what I write, so PLEASE R&R!
Timeless Rose chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
I don't usually review stories unless the first review can offer at least some constructive criticism instead of only saying it was awesome, but since you asked so nicely and I enjoyed reading it so much: great job!

I like your characterization of both Van Helsing and Anna (as she would have been in life) in Lilly, especially how she would secretly have enjoyed the simple joys in life while pretending to be annoyed.

And Red...well that made my day. :D

“Tone def monster!”

“Howling wolf!”

The two looked ready to resort to blows.

“What say we leave these two fools to their noise swapping,” Velkan whispered to Carl, “And see if we can’t scrounge up some more cookies.”

::huggles Velkan::

Nice work!
Deranged Lil' Hobbit chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
*ROFL* The Phantom? Love it.

I see you've incorporated some of Hugh's past performances. _

That... was... great. *wipes tear from eye*
Emanoma chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Oh my cousin Spazzy, your writing is always simply superb. "Red" was hilarious, and "Lily" really cut to the core of me. REALLY cut to the core. And you seem to grasp the characters so well; you play everything into their personality and make them seem real and unique, which many writers fail to do. I could only dream of being as good an author as you someday. I plan to move in with you when you become the next J.K. Rowling and start making the big bucks. See ya soon love.
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
I was kinda confused because I couldn't really tell who was talking, but other than that, it was really really good!

me
Hughfan chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
Awesome! Love your writing!
The-Sapphire-Phoenix chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
OMG i love this. Literally. I am going to marry this story Spaz.

this is the best one.
Ann Kathrynn chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
This was perfect. Very touching.
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Sweet, in the aw sweet sense, ya know? anyway, much like from me.