Reviews for Rule of 132
Celaj15 chapter 94 . 4/25
Imagine my surprise at finding this! So many drabbles in here, and I've been reading Digimon fics for a while now. lol I love all of them! Well mostly the slash ones but you get my drift. lol
lordtrayus chapter 83 . 12/21/2012
Someone agrees, Marcus and Keenan are so cute! I love how big brotherly he is to him, nd the scene where he tells Keenan they're glad he's there is one of my favourites
Pyjamas chapter 132 . 12/1/2007
I offer my belated congratulations! (I'm sorry, I really am, NaNo practically consumed my soul)

You made it to 132. You stuck with the project all the way through when most authors would have given up somewhere near the beginning or in the middle. And it was a wonderful conclusion, the content fitting and the last lines appropriate. You've done a good job with all the prompts over the drabbles and handling the lesser known pairings, and I'm sure you've inspired a lot of people with this project, myself included.

Goodness, I don't know what else I can say, so I think I'll just keep this short and sweet. Well done for completing this project, and the best of luck in future projects :D
In Darkness Is Light chapter 132 . 11/22/2007
I can understand why you're crying, because these 132 drabbles have seemed like an unforgettable adventure! (Does that sound too cheesy? I'm actually a pretty cheesy person.)

The last drabble of 'Rule of 132' really did seem like a closing drabble. "Like everything else, I just leave it to fate. Whatever happens happens." It's just like a really good closing line and lets the reader go off thinking about fate in their own lives, perhaps making them think that that's your approach to drabble writing. That the ideas and whatnot, just leave them to fate. I don't know if I'm making much sense rambling on, but I hope you understand my point. Also, with it being Takato in a play and then Kenta going to him after the closing act, it made it seem like the curtain was closing on 'Rule of 132'.

This drabble really made me cheerful and hopeful because I too, like Takato in this drabble, am a big believer in fate and entrust my life in its hands.

I'm really sad that there won't be another chapter for me to review on, but hopefully you'll start updating 'Extracurricular Activities' and that'll become my new 'Rule of 132'. Though, I doubt any other piece of fanfiction can match 'Rule of 132' in its craft.

So sad to see this end, but look forward to more writing from you! For the final time on this story, congratulations on making a well crafted and insightful and highly realistic piece of fanfiction.

Signing off from 'Rule of 132',

In Darkness Is Light
In Darkness Is Light chapter 131 . 11/22/2007
That's actually the first word that came into my mind: AW!

It was so sweet and adorable! Takato is the type of person to say something awfully sweet like that and Ryo is the type to respond with something just as sweet, yet witty at the same time.

Great drabble. In fact, there's something I've realised with all your drabbles. No matter what the pairing (Yaoi,Yuri,Incest), I find all of them thoroughly enjoyable. You make the reader focus more on the relationship than the characterization of the, well, characters. (Again, does that make sense? Maybe not.)

When you read a Rave The Rich drabble, your mind never thinks "Would Suzie do that? Or would Takato act like that?" Your mind just focuses on the relationship of two people, no matter who they might be and what their personalities may be like.

As I have mentioned before, the drabbles you write just seem so realistic and you really feel in touch with the characters. It's like when you read a really great romance novel and you find yourself thinking about the characters' relationships and almost wishing that someday, something like that happens to you.

Honestly, no other drabbles/stories/pieces of fanfiction have been able to make me do that. Usually, I always find myself thinking "would this character do this? or say this?" and that hugely affects how I like/enjoy the fanfic but with yours, it's hard not to enjoy every single one!

Congratulations, you set a high/near impossible to reach bar for others.
In Darkness Is Light chapter 130 . 11/22/2007
Ooh, a drabble involving one of my fave Tamer pairings! :D

Sorry I haven't reviewed recently but I've had an overload of homework these past two weeks: it's been ridiculously hectic.

I agree with Kazu being the guy to hook his bait. In fact, I can actually see him being a fisherman in real life! Hahaha, when you talked about him giving her the poem, I could have sworn after that that the story was going to end with him reading the book he copied it from!

I was kind of surprised (but pleasantly so) that he had actually taken the time to lovingly craft a thoguhtful piece of poetry in order to show his affection. It would fit though, because in my mind, Jeri would totally be the one to go for something like that! It's kind of like that elementary find-a-secret-admirer-note-in-your-locker kind of thing and that seems fitting for the two of them.

Also, maybe Kazu would actually take the time to construct the piece of poetry because he may have been too shy or not known how to show his feelings in another way. I suppose this could have been the most personal impersonal way of doing it. (Does that make sense?)

Either way, congratulations on writing another great drabble and oh no! Only two left! :(
Jessica Jewell chapter 132 . 11/15/2007
Whaa! It's over... it's finally over. Such a sad yet glorious moment! Every pairing possible, within season of course, in one place. I liked this one, as I believe in what Takato said. Whatever happens, happens. Fate will do what it will, but we still have a say in what happens along the way. If we change the route we are on, fate will change with us. I really did love all of these, as most had a meaning behind the drabble, and that is really deep and meaningful. All of these made me stop and think for a minute about what actually happens around us in real life, such as hating gays and the such, which I think is totally wrong because I happen to have a gay Uncle, which I love VERY much, and it really gets ya thinking. This was great and inspiring to all who read and bothered to pick up the meanings. Through all the humor, drama, romance, and so much more, there was a lesson, like fables have... only this lacked the talking animals. lol, but anyway, as to my views for just this chapter, I really liked it and Takato's thoughts on fate. It was very nice, and I really liked it sense I'm in the Drama club and school and really do enjoy plays and such. Writing our own plays is the best. And this has to have been my longest review... ever. I just have so much to say about these. Who knew that 500 or less worded stories could cause so much thinking to a person. Well, I think I will go, but I will truly miss seeing the updates on this. But at least I can always come back and reread my favorite stories.
Digi-Girl101 chapter 132 . 11/15/2007
LOVE IT! FABULOUS! I can't believe it's over! lolz!
Zukemon chapter 132 . 11/15/2007
wow congrats on finishing this I know I wouldn't be able to do this while still coming up with unique ideas for each drabble. awesome work

Keep writing

-Zuke
Panty Poison chapter 132 . 11/15/2007
Aw, I believe you have brought a few tears to my eyes as well...

A very nice way to end this wonderful project. The text on the page is just brimming with emotion; I can tell it was a hard task to write 'the end'. It almost feels like this piece is like a child of sorts...watching it grow from the first few chapters into over one hundred, gaining all this attention and praise-as it should, for it is a very special project-until it's finally time to wrap it up and let it go!

It's been such a wonderful time reading this, it really has. Loads of cute dialogue and scenarios, most with a message, some not so much, but every one just as enjoyable as the last. It's so hard to believe I won't be receiving alerts for this one anymore!

Well done, Rave! I look forward to reading more of your projects soon. And please do take a bow, you've earned it. See you again!
KFD chapter 131 . 11/13/2007
Last but not least, Takato/Kenta
Jessica Jewell chapter 131 . 11/13/2007
No! Only one more to go! *cries* I liked this one, it was really sweet. And very true. Just what is Heaven? My Heaven is a lot like Takato's. My Heaven is when I'm happiest, or when my family is all in one place at the same time. Heaven can't truly be defined. I really really liked this one. I just can't wait to see what the last one will be about.
Cyber Anko chapter 131 . 11/13/2007
You're good at writing these drabbles. I've enjoyed reading all of them.
Digi-Girl101 chapter 131 . 11/13/2007
LOVE IT! UPDATE ASAP! i dunno...
Panty Poison chapter 131 . 11/13/2007
Ah, I always like these insightful drabbles of yours! That's very sweet of Takato to say Ryo is his heaven, I think. Since everyone has their own personal idea of heaven, it could be anywhere and finding it in the one you love is very touching!

After checking back a few chapters, I also found I missed your Henry/Suzie! I liked that one alot, particulary the bit where Henry is dwelling over the insecurities that come with having romantic feelings for your sibling. Nice work on that one!

For the last one(meep!), I believe it is Takato and Kenta. I'll be waiting for the final update of Rule of 132!