Reviews for Memento Amori
Arwen Strife chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I just finished reading this. Front, back and the way it was meant to be read. That's about three times and I cried every time. It was a very intense journey and just. Thank you. I kinda hate you and love you at the same time. Also they killed bunnies oh my god. And snape the farmer. This will be in my fav list to be read over and over again.
Aisha04 chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
This was superb! Very well written
Mariah L. Black chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is the best fanfic I have ever read. So beautiful and well-written. I must have read it a thousand times. Thank you so much.
ceolwen chapter 17 . 1/27/2012
Ridiculously convoluted and utterly fantastic. Wonderful work.
PeaceLightVictory chapter 17 . 8/5/2011
What. In. The. World? I love and yet I hate it all at the same time (don't worry, that is a compliment). I want to believe that the farmer in Chapter 1 is Severus. I really do. But I can't help feel some sense of hopelessness on Hermione's part.

Still, well done. I did enjoy it. As confused as I was the first time I read it through. I read it again a second time once I put all the pieces together. Ingenious. )

I know you said you wouldn't write an epilogue, but I wish you would.
Lisianpeia chapter 17 . 7/11/2011
This is, seriously, one of the best stories I've ever read! I mean, it was - clearly - a difficult one to write and you went

all the way.

I love Hermione and Snape's interaction, how you built up their relationship! You write him so damn well )

I laughed so much in so many scenes! And you managed the other

scenes - war, torture - amazingly!

The love scene you wrote is one of my favorites now! "This night is for you alone, Hermione. And until you tell me to stop, it will be my pleasure to make it your first time again, and again, and again." How great and intense was that line? Pefect )

I must confess that losing my memory is one of my greatest fear... The most sad moment for me was when she did not wrote down that she fell for him. Seriously, I cried at the end of the chapter when she says "After all, it wasn't like she was in love

with him." Utterly sad (

Ok, so I had my mind work out every mistery and I think I've understood everything - even the Raven, the fisrt time he appeard I thought it had something to do with Snape. To be honest I thought IT was actually Snape. But, anyway... There's one thing I didn't get. In the second half of chapter one, why does she burns her bracelet? I can't get my mind wrapped around that.

Also, I was trying to track the day that he fell for her. He said it was an act, that their night together shouldn't have appended. But, when he finally shows he what happned - on September, 19 - he says "I could have kissed you forever" and before Lucio showed up in his place h e seems happy to accept her invitation. So he was already in love with her by then? By September 19, I mean? Please, help my poor mind to get some peace! xD

Well, so, thank you for sharing this!

PS: Sorry for the huge review, I wasn't sure if it was best to PM you.
masho chapter 17 . 5/30/2011
ok,

Hermione's memory is fixed, maybe 10, 20 years later.

she sleuths out that Snape was present at her tortur4e, and forcibly finds him, extracts the memory, forgives him (he susrvived by killing lucius at the final battle, which invalidated the vow), he gets over what he did because she's cured, and feels impotent for not being the one to find the cure, and that shame that he gave up before they cured her is somehow got over (idk, do people get over that? surely. Maybe by meeting the people who found the cure, praising them, admiring their work, getting to understand what breakthroughs in medicine were needed etc, ) and they then settle down happily ever after.

the end.

?

idk, its such a horrible ending.

I appreciate having read it.

Its believable.

It was a bit too confusing for me, I can't be bothered to read it again, since most of it makes sense, though.

Maybe Snape gives up on lying to Hermione about why he did whatever he did in the end when she tracks him down, so he comes clean, so Hermione kills Lucius, and they eloppe to canada or tahiti or north korea.
GONE IN THE WIND chapter 17 . 4/13/2011
Very good
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
too confusing i have to stop reading. i like the concept if that helps.
Mountain Dew Girl chapter 17 . 8/1/2009
Wow...very powerful story. I loved even though it's now entirely depressing. Great job!
Anonxx chapter 17 . 7/3/2009
Amazing! All of it. Love it.
cutemara chapter 17 . 6/16/2009
This story just about broke my heart. It is one of the best written stories that I have read and I just have to say thank you for sharing it with us. It truly is a masterpiece and I'm left feeling empty after reading it. My heart just aches for Hermione and Severus.
Mariah L. Black chapter 17 . 5/29/2009
The greatest SS/HG fic I've ever read. Absolutely wonderful! I cried as I finished it. It truly touched me and I nust wanted to thank you for creating something so wonderful. I thought the ending was perfect and I'll be re-reading this fic many many times. Thank you again.
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 17 . 5/27/2009
I'm weeping. *sniff* I'm impersonating a bloody waterfall. *sniff*

This is so sad but it's so bloody brilliant. And can feel my heart breaking in two. Why the HELL is it SO? Where the hell did my level-headed self go? *sniff*

Darn... This is... *sniff* But she won't REMEMBER, and she will always forget... I hope he makes her another circlet... It would be too sad never to remember...
Faile chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Wow! That was a great story :) It's one of the best SSHG fics I've ever read :) The plot it's great. All the way through I bellived that Snape was the one that was responsible for Hermione's memory los. I just kept thinkink 'How could he be such a bastard?'. And then in the end (I mean 17th chapter) it's apears that he indeed saved her life. And the scene where he weeps after Hermione says that she's not the stron one, sweet... :) I really loved this story :) Write something new soon, I like the way you write :)