Reviews for Electric Fan
Maigo No Koneko Chan chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
aw! how kawaii! this was great! keep up the good work :D
Triskell chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Wow. This is just kawaii and sweet and adorable. And I love it to bits! ;D Thanks for sharing!
PS: I would not mind a sequel... *hint* *hint*
Morien Alexander chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
I'm surprised I never reviewed this. But it's been a favorite of mine for a Long Time. Watari is such a darling... _ Thank you for this beautiful story!
Inami chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Sugoi! Nami-chan wa suki! I like your stories(as I've read your stories in your site. Makes me wonder why you didn't put the others here) Watari-san to Tatsumi-san wa DAIsuki! Please put your other fics here. Please?
Tricycle chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
yay! I LOVE TxW
Flore chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
I loved it ! That was so sweet and reaaly well written !

Please, please, write more !
the elfie chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
I really like the mood of this piece! Watari should get more loving, not to mention naptimes with Tatsumi.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww~! it's! so! SWEET! o
Julian Amsel chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
_ That was cute! And quite an original idea, too...
GroovyAngel1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
I liked it. I think I'm going to turn on my fan tonight.
Shelia chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
awwwww! that was cute! *nods* your stories are great! will there be more?
Ling chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
oooh...that was SOOOOO sweet! And the electric fan in my room seems ten times more welcome than my air-con now *laughs* maybe i'll start sleeping with the fan on from now on D

It's a great fic! (as always) and you've gone ahead and made Watari seem so damn cute! my infatuation with him now borders on something close to obsession, but not entirely a bad thing *grin*

Thank you! It is a wonderful fic! *grabs yen/chris-chan and throws arms around her to execute a HUGE bear hug*