Reviews for Twilight's Last Gleaming
maxride08 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
aw

was the whole AHEM thing because fang and max danced?

if they did then aw!

anyways...LOVED IT!so cute and even a little faxy!

lmao
Fantasyfan01 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Yeah! Max Ride fic that's find to read! To be completely honest, I hadn't found anything really good until now:)
annaconda017 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I love it, it's great!
Insane Winged Girl chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Pretty good. I was also influenced by the lovely display for the Fourth in our little town of Queen Creek AZ, and I wanted to write a 4th fanfic, but I haven't had a chance yet. Yours was quite good. Great job implying 'fireworks' there...

;)

-Insane Winged Girl
nyanja14 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I like it. I hope you go for a full length fic sometime, because your style is pretty distinctive.

In response to the PM, (because your PM feature is disabled):

Yeah, sorry about some of the language. But they are rated T for a reason, that reason being language and some dark themes.

As for the novel, I'm not even going to bother starting it until my senior year is over. Right now, I'm developing/cultivating the storyline and characters. And trying to actually decide on a title.

I have no idea what Stargate SG-1 is, but I have read some of the Alex Rider books. I'm not much of a fan of them, but they were pretty good, just not my type of thing.

Haha, I know shorthand. I had to learn it for Creative Writing. So, I guess if I ever become a court reporter, I'm set. Mostly, I just use it for notes.
Maximum Ride all the way chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
that was nice they deserve a day like that to be free loved it
Ice Secret chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
PROPS

Loved it, I got so insorbed in it that I didn't relieze my mom was calling my name, Write more

Ice Secret