Reviews for Pomp and Circumstances
Drakonis Aurous chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Very nicely done and I could see this fitting into the KP universe if it were not for Graduation. Good little tidbit about Shego and her graduation as well. Keep up the good work.
CastaS chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
i enjoyed it, great shot.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Very nice story. I do like the reactions from both Shego and Dr. James Possible upon hearing the news of both the mission and why Kim and Ron were so ticked and "off their game". It was a fitting closing for their high school careers and one that I could not write better myself.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
It seems like a nice way to wrap up the season/series, except that it seemed a little short for a full episode. All in all, good writing. :)

Your Friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Sharksbean chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I agree that after the events of season 4 that Shego more than likely would something like that. I rather doubt though that Drakken would have the common sense to stay out of Shego's way
Mad Dogg of Middleton chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Thank you ever so much for the kind words in your own review. Only now I'm going to be a little worried because my own graduation ceremony in the next chapter deviates from yours. Hey, just kiddin'. It's all equally valid.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Nice little one-shot story! :)

Since Shego was even their teacher for a while, she knows how important school is.

Drakken was so in character and it was pretty funny. :)

I wonder what KP and RS will be thinking years later and watching the video or looking at their graduation pics.

Knowing Kim, she's probably going to attribute it to her picture day curse. Lol!

Keep up the great work!
Duham chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Great story I enjoyed it and it brought a smile to my face thx!
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Somehow in my mind, I can't actually see Shego do what she did. It was extremely hilarious/funny reading it nevertheless. I do believe that something like this would happen to them, on their graduation. Good job captain.

Danny
Akinyi chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Hmm, makes sense to me, especially after seeing some of the new season's episodes with Shego in them. This makes me wonder if maybe Shego had a special graduation of some sort...

Gah! You've passed those horrid bunnies on to me now! And just when I thought I was rid of them for a bit. *Sigh* Gee, thanks, Captain -_-

Very cute fic though! Loved Kim and Ron's rush to get to the podium, and Barkin's little speech.
zardoz101 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I agree, Shego would probably give Kim and Ron a break for thier graduation since she almost became a teacher herself.
Yankee Bard chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Shego on vacation after breaking out of prison, has a short fling with Barkin, then her remark to Martin Smarty "I'm so retired" before she sees the kid certainly makes it seem someone is growing tired of villiany. When your career becomes a job it's time for a change. Besides, after you help ruin their prom, the least you can do is make sure they get to graduation.

Side effects of the attitudinator perhaps? Or the real Shego, realizing that despite her declarations to the contrary, she is not truly evil, only a rebel.

Or perhaps Charles Gray got it right in Kim Possible: Retirement, and we will hear Christy and Will voicing villians in Disney's next teen hero epic.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Oh, I think she would. Nice little story. You call them plot bunnies, and they must be the way they multiply. And all so good too. I'm jealin' here.
MrDrP chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
A sweet little tale that breezed right by. Nicely done!
Triaxx2 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Aw... I always knew Shego had a soft spot.

I hate to say it, but not all of us are enamored with Kim's new side.