Reviews for And the world fell down
Lady Knight of VT chapter 27 . 6/23
This is the 12th fic of yours I've read, and I am thoroughly amazed. First, I love this one just like all the ones before it. I especially love how you can take the same characters and over & over have a new story...so many writers end up repeating themselves that reading through all their works tends to turn dull. Not so for yours. Even when you use similar themes it's a completely new tale! It takes a true wielder of the pen (or keyboard I suppose) to give new light to old characters and ideas.
~LadyKnight
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Um, most of this is so incorrect I don't know where o start. First, no one is a minor after they turn 18 in the u.s. second, after the husband died Linda would have been the sole owner of the house and Karen would have no right to it.
Sarah wwould have been able to ask the for visits as soon as Karen started her nonsense.
NefariousImp chapter 27 . 1/10/2014
This really was a perfect story. My favorite part was the scorched Goblins telling how they saved Sarah by throwing the cat and 'hitting the mark'. lol
I feel like I just got told a wonderful Disney Fairytale. Well Done!

Nef
Veriria chapter 27 . 6/1/2013
Ah god, another beautiful story. Lovely!
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 27 . 3/22/2012
Wow. Made me cry. Not sure how it would end or if I would like it, but it was so well written I had to know the mystery.

What happened to Karen and her witch sister?

Very good story.
GoblynQueen chapter 27 . 7/8/2011
i really enjoyed reading this story, definitely going in my favorites :)
GoblynQueen chapter 21 . 7/8/2011
Hot Hot HOT!
synergized chapter 27 . 6/14/2011
I enjoyed this story quite a bit. First off, I love what you did there with Adrianna - a lot of fanfic writers make the main "other girl" in Jareth's life out to be some evil witch, but I like how you went the other route. Her bisexual tendencies were great, 'cos I've always gotten the sense that Fae would be a lot less uptight about such things.

One thing though - what happened to Karen and Kathy?

moira hawthorne chapter 27 . 5/13/2011
ahhhhh that was a nice ending to a story that had my blubber more often than not

but I would of thought Jeremiah name would of been Robert.
moira hawthorne chapter 22 . 5/13/2011
ok im blubbering again!
moira hawthorne chapter 21 . 5/13/2011
ch 21 you know every fanfic that has used Jareth's absent of gloves to love's advantage... keep bringing one phrase to my mind...

"This brings a whole new meaning to the phrase, 'The gloves are off now.'"
moira hawthorne chapter 18 . 5/13/2011
ch 18 I have so many ideas for what is up with Adrianna...
moira hawthorne chapter 15 . 5/13/2011
"Oh Jerikins!"

'Jarikins is going to kill me.'

LOLZ
moira hawthorne chapter 14 . 5/13/2011
"Jareth! Stop!" Sarah protested as she struggled. "Put me down you over grown escapee from a rock show!" LOLZ!
moira hawthorne chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
oooooooh Rumpelstiltskin yeh a tale in the tale... jareth be mad you had his counterpart torn apart...

give me your first born child,,... is very suggestive is it not? and why would the good millar's daughter want to married a greedy king who threatens and beats her for lust of gold?