Reviews for Patronus
TheNewOtaku chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
Aww, I've always loved Neville, he's a fantastic charachtor I loved this fic. (My favourites are Fred/Hermione and Neville/Hermione) and no grammar/spelling mistakes that I could see... well done.
tenoh27 chapter 6 . 11/18/2010
Sweet, thank you.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Very nice story, with an interesting twist on the "happiest memory." Neville's life to date doesn't really have a lot of candidates... thank you for rectifying that.
KylieAyn chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
omg i loved that! and i am a HUGE neville fan so it was extra juicy. neville/hermione pairs are so cute and yours was ultra adorable! well, there is one thing...a donkey patronus? for neville? really?
Patrick chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
I really think you did a great job with this story. I'm not sure you needed the last few paragraphs (about the videos), or the, "Jesus Christ," swearing by magical non-religious people. Other than those two problems, I was very impressed with the story, especially since you are so very young and you are relatively new to the fandom. You did a great jobe with the proofreading, too, which I always appreciate.
xXCourageousXx chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I really like this story - can't wait to read more!
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Haha, cute! I really loved it. So sweet and adorable!

Sandy
Madame Wilhelmina chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Great story. Hermione/Neville fics are such a rarity. It's nice to find one that is well-written. This was really sweet!
JAZZIES-GIRL chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
OMG! LOVE IT! i seriously never thought i'd like hermione and neville together but i loved ur story!
indianpipe chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
One of my favorite ships. Great story.
Ashmo21 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
This story was awesome. I've been looking every where for neville and hermione stories and this is one of the better ones out there. Are you thinking of doing a sequel? There's so many possibilities with one.

If you set your account to accept anonymous reviews, you'd get more.
tygrestick chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Hey! I'm so glad to see this posted. I love this story. :-D Good job!
BabeCake317 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Very cute story. I have been looking for a Neville/Hermione story that was actually worth reading for a long time. I think you portrayed the characters very well. I have to say my favorite part was when Hermione was watching Neville garden. I liked how he was all sweaty! D Anyway Keep up the good work!

BabeCake