Reviews for Dream About Me
Lisztian Dragon chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
House-ception! Before Inception was cool.

Awh! some!
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Great story :)
George Stark II chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This was like "House" meets "Inception" except it came three years earlier than Inception. Cool. I liked it.
Storm Seller chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Trippy. This is beautifully put together and very in character. Loved it.
lucretiafly chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
ohh this is so wonderful, so cleverly put together, and so perfectly House and Wilson..! :D
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Wow. I feel like my mind was just shaken apart and then pieced back together with superglue. I'm going to go read this awesome piece again!
yamiishot chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
That was utterly sweet and adorable 3
asdfasdf0192 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
... *flails happily* Okay, THAT? That was SO COOL. :D

There's so much in this fic that I just love a lot. The details that stayed the same between dreams were really nice, and the process of House slowly piecing together Wilson's motives was really, really neat. Not knowing if House was dreaming or not at any given point was funny, too. Overall, this is an amazingly solid one-shot, and I enjoyed it more than I can accurately express. XD
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Hahaha :) I absolutely LOVED it! Wonderful job, it was curious watching him wake up so many times, wondering if it was real. I liked how you said he could tell the last time was :). Wonderful job!
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Gah, my brain... So cool, though! Very House.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I know I've read this before but for the life of me I have NO CLUE where...LOL...that was AWESOME

THANKS:D
Seleniazetai chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Aah I was soo confused at first xD had to re-read some parts twice. But this fanfic totally rocks! It's great! :D and I love the ending, of course.

And dreams can be frustrating... _ lucid dreams are cool like hell, but annoying too! I've been late for appointments more than once because I DREAM that I get up in the morning, dress, brush my teeth - then someone calls for me to "get up already!" and I wake up, yelling back all annoyed that "i'm already up and dresse...d eh?" then noticing that I'm still in bed -_-' although most lucid dreams are nightmares for me (once I "told" my dream self to just STOP RUNNING and face the man with the axe... scary but cool to control dreams xD)
Tintenschwert chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
wow...this was surreal...but awesome

Remids me of one incident in my life: I fell asleep in school, dreamt I was in school sleeping, woke up in the dram, realized this was just a dream and then woke up in school. Weird, huh?
Redpixie55 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Ah. You have successfully scrambled my brain. Well done.

Great fic by the way. I think you've converted me to this ship now. Which is good, since I didn't have one before.

well done.
Izzbella91 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Ooh, very kewl story. Very House-like.