Reviews for Kill Him With Kindness
Thornydrake chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
this is a really good story

i hope you dont let it die, then again, i hope for a lot of things.1

ありがと、
outofmymind.bebackinfive chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
aw, hissy is soo cute!
Mecha-Foot chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
... There's something terribly appealing about Harry having a pet basilisk that he specifically bred (that being slightly selfish but the underlying-or maybe overlying?-reason being fairly selfless) and he talks to about somewhat philosophical matters, like "Why am I here?". It's almost like he has a child, except it's a super-snake and he's the only one who can talk to it (I admit it: I was kind of sad when he couldn't speak Parselmouth at the end of the 7th book). Anyway... Yeah, I really enjoyed it.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
"Hissy." Loved that. The name, the snake and the explanation.

It's brilliant. It manages to be funny and breaks the snake stereotype too.
and-chaos-reigned chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
“I think it really underlines the fact that I'm not Tom Riddle and not everything I touch has to be steeped in legendary import attesting to my glory.” D I love it. Your writing is brilliant.
Goddess of Purple Squirrels chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
*giggles* Oh, my gosh. Harry and his pet Basilisk Hissy. I think I want a Basilisk now.

Oddly cute.
Strangely Sirius chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Alright, so I know you wrote this like... forever ago and I am just reviewing it now, so sorry about that. But I really liked it! 'Twas funny. AND... (here is the part where I really hope you have already read Deathly Hallows) you were like... RIGHT! Because of the Basilisk venom! So that was really cool, and I just had to share my awe and your premonition-ing (ack, that is nowhere near being a real word) abilities.
weasleylovechild chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
When I was reading the book, I kept thinking they were going to end up raising a dragon like in this story! They skirted around the topic a couple of times, and ended up getting rid of a Horcrux with the Basilisk fang, so good predicting.
classic dogma chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
This is so sweet. The little Basilisk is perfectly adorable, and Harry's manner - a bit rough, a bit awkward, but well-meant, and his attention benignly given - is endearing. You well employ the power of dialogue to lend Hissy character, and your entire concept is refreshingly novel; I look forward seeing to its development. D
charmingly-holly chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Joys! You've come back to us!

Well I must say this is intriguing. Love the basilisk thing...Harry is acting a bit like Dumbledore did with him, isn't he? Only telling the snake enough to help him towards his ultimate goal...of course he's not necessarily doing it for the snake's protection, but still.

Anyways, great start! Are you actually finished with this story, or are you still working on it? It might not be canon come July 21st...but whatever. I'll still read it :P

-h
thenlaugh chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Dumbledore said the strongest weapon I have is love—not vicious, deadly dark creatures.

lolololol

It's very cute and sad at the same time... I'll add it to my alerts!
Malfoy's Mask chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
You know, this is sad and sweet at the same time. I do hope to read more of it.