Reviews for Will Be
Love it
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Lovely :)
dearmag chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
But why? My heart is broken, I have tears in my eyes and this is such a beautiful piece, and I'm so very happy that I've come across it. Thank you for sharing your flawless writing. Beijos!
ijustwannasay chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Writing OOC not quite so OOC. He! I enjoyed it and appreciate what you're getting at. At least no one is reciting Shakespeare.
DementedPoet chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
YAY! Lots of OOC fluffy goodness! But, seriously, if the entire Akatsuki (minus Pain and Konan) had to share a little crappy apartment they would all be dead from having killed eachother.
Cherry-Hime-chan chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I know I've read it before. But just couldn't help from doing it again. And now, I like it even more. It was great. You're amazing, really.
Himsu chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Aww, I spent hours looking for this fic because I wanted to read it again and when I found it, it's all rewritten. I loved the old one even though it was out of character. :_: 3 It was one of my favourite fics... ;;
the. same. shizz chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
i'm speechless xD

but i loved it, honestly.

snarky
AB chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Good. I like simple ones like this.
neko-koo chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
...So well done...
DieHardREBEL chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Lol, interesting story. I see what you mean about the OOCness. I love your imagery, though.
kethers bliss chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
a truly awesome fic

its so sweet- sure itachi's a tad out of character but u wrote him so well

its a champion fic- gud writing!

kb~
JayleeJ chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Okay, it's OOC. It would never happen.

No, really? That's not the point.

It's the epitome of ItaSaku perfection, no angsting, no sadness, just happy happy joy joy, which is a nice change of pace. What's wrong with reading a one-shot where nothing goes wrong and is just adorable! -continues to rant- Sorry, the people picking apart this story in the reviews are kind of pissing me off. xD

Anyways, great writing, I love your ItaSaku one-shots! They have the tendency to make me cry, but not this time! :D

-Jaylen