Reviews for Normal
samgirl19 chapter 14 . 8/28/2009
this is a good story but a tad depressing and sad
Tater-K chapter 16 . 12/11/2008
damn your good, you got me tearin. that takes alot, loved this!
L5472 chapter 16 . 9/29/2008
Aww loved how thi ended! ]

At first I got a bit confused during the story since the age differences kept changing LOL

At first Dean and Shae were 6 years apart and then it was 3...and Dean and Sam was 6 years...then Shae and Sam were 10 years and then 9 LOL

But then later on I got past the ages haha. I got all depressed when Dean died and all..teary reading after that chappy LOL!

So yeah, great story! XD
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 11 . 7/26/2008
read
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 9/7/2007
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 9/6/2007
No, it's fine. I'm a Christian, but if I had someone really close to me die, I might act in the same way as Shae, minus the attempted suicide part, of course. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 9/5/2007
Very cool chaps. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 9/4/2007
Well, THAT'S depressing. But great job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
fantasymonroe chapter 11 . 9/3/2007
Aw i cried, BRILLIANT JUST BRILLIANT i hope there is gonna be another chaper i love this story i can't believe Dean's gone! WOW! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON if there is gonna be another chapter! :) either way i loved it! :)
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 9/2/2007
Great job. Poor Dean. Keep up the good work. Catch ya on the flip side.
fantasymonroe chapter 10 . 9/2/2007
Wow! i seriously can't wait for more poor Dean but i'm glad Sam is with them now too please update again soon thanks so much i loved it :)
angeleyenc chapter 10 . 9/1/2007
lol! this is good! plz update! so sad that dean is dieing though! no!
DancinThroughLife chapter 7 . 8/24/2007
awe you named him Jayden...i have a little cousin named Jayden, not that you really needed to know that...Its a cute name!

cant wait for more!

claire
DeanFanGirl chapter 7 . 8/24/2007
Get her off! Classic Dean line. Can't wait for more.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 8/2/2007
Great job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.