Reviews for Making Amends
Sachiel Angelo chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Love it! Those two are adorable. The ending from Beatrice's side is the best. It is a wholesome ending, in my opinion. Now, I am not sure if I want that lemon scene or not. On one hand I am not a big fan of those. But on the other hand, I am quite curious... I think the latter have out weighted the former.
Zero Rae Ryoshi chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Nooooo! I wanted to read the lemon...! *blushes a bright red* ...I really liked the story and I really like Mullet and Roy together. *grins childhsly, still blushing*
Guest chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
oops i feel like an idiot because there were other chapters left and i thought it was just one
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
what happens next?! cliffhangers are so bittersweet!
Draechaeli chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
So I watched the film last night, and decided that I needed to read some Hoot fanfiction. Your's is still the only decently written fic I can find! thanks for the fix, cheers!
YamiYugiYuki chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
Can u send me the lemon that was surpos to be in the story
shadowedfantasy chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
I love Roy/Mullet. What fanfics have you been reading where they cut the lemon? I have read some REALLY sex-filled ones (don't tell my mom).
ChipmunkFan 258 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
please please please please send me the lemon! i haven't found one thing on FF that says their can't be lemons especially in M rated stories! That's y there is a M rated section to begin with! But other than that it was a great story! Best pairing ever! I LOVED IT!
hpgirl4ever chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
Excellent story, loved it! Though I wish you had written the lemon D
reader chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
you've got to be kidding. you write a fantastic, spectacular sex scene and then...nothing? *comes up and yells in ear* YOU CAN PUT SEX SCENES IN M-RATED STORIES! SOME PEOPLE EVEN PUT THEM IN T-RATED STORIES!
Jeezabel chapter 7 . 3/7/2010
Hey you should upload this on I'm not quite sure if they have a section for Hoot or not but if you wrote sex scene to this you could upload it there. :D Oh and by the good job on the fic I loved it! 3
gracelalia chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
I loved it! It was so fluffy and SWEET! Send me to the dentist I think I may a cavity! I liked the fact that they didn't start sexing each other up until a year into their relationship. Now. One question. Can you pretty please with sugar on top send me the sex scene? I'm begging. I really want to see how it went!
The Six Foot Tall Giant chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
I love it! It was so sweet! I wish there were more out their like this! could you maybe send me the cut out scene if so thanks! :) Idk did u write the scene?
SoonerOrLaterNotNow chapter 7 . 11/8/2009
So, I watched the movie on TV right, and I was like...omg they could SO be like a couple and stuff...from the very first scene where Roy sees Mullet running and can't look away! *fangirl scream* I just love guyXguy! like really, i couldn't help but just giggle whenever there was SO like implied...well...stuff. OMG, and in your story when mullet was behind the bush, well my mind IMEDIETLEY went into the gutter...like...I didn't even think he was hurt...kinda sad...-_- yea...but...i can't be sure because you never made it clear! wah! Okay, now to get serious (well as serious as I can) i REALLY liked your story, it was REALLY well written and you really made the characters sound and act like themselves. Though...you COULD have put a lemon scene in there...there's like a million on here...XD i loved it!
iggyismine chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
HOW COULD YOU CUT OUT THE LEMON? WHERE THE HELL DOES IT SAY 'NO LEMON'? I WANT TO READ SOME LEMON!

Other than that, it was really, really good.

But we never found out what Mullet was doing in the bush when Roy first saw him... XD
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »