Reviews for In Truth
wisecurledqueen chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
I've read all these truths. I have to say that they are awesome. All these people and thier hidden selves would be a hard thing to do and still keep it canon. But you did it. Thank you so much for this!

-curledruler
clawx2 chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
very nice you so got Jinx, BB, and Rae pegged
bk00 chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
I bow to you, the Lady Bonny. I like you do like Terra's character and love Terra's Truth the most out of all of them (which is hard to do seeing how amzing this whole thing is) Bravo, milady, bravo!
Schwarzd354 chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
For lack of a better word, Wow! The was nothing short of spectacular. You really managed to capture each of the characters into their chapters. What sold me was that each chapter had lighter elements, but still kept serious undertones throughout.

Opening with Beastboy helped draw me into the story as a whole. I was pleasantly surprised by such a serious look into a character that most fans brush off as inconsequential. The way he doubted himself, and what his fears were.

This was true for each of the characters. I nearly cried at some points, and burst out laughing at others. Jinx's chapter did have slightly less than the others, but as you said, there was less material to draw from. I'm eagerly awaiting more from this story. Perhaps for Kid Flash and the Titans East.
CampionSayn chapter 7 . 3/13/2009
Sa!

I do, truely and sincerely adore all of these Truths about the Titans! All of them are so well though out, and I can't help holding my breath for the next one. Question, though, will you be doing any truths about the villians, possibly the HIVE?
Churnok chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
7. interesting how misfits always fit together.

10. One should always at least have respect for one's adversaries.

11. Which would explain why she was so hurt when he returned to the Titans.

15. Are reformed bad guys allowed to blackmail?

19. That's the hard part about going from good to bad. Very few people are willing to forget what you were and trust what you are.
Churnok chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
I liked Terra as well, and not just because her presence on the show made the Teen Titans the first gender balanced hero team I've ever seen in TV. She's a good character whose had a sad life and fell into the hands of a master manipulator.
Churnok chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
9. National Mustard Day? Are you making that up? Wouldn't surprise me either way.

Starfire may seem naive about Earth cultures, but she certainly has a considerable understanding about people.
Churnok chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
Missing a word in #7.

3. Do I even want to know?

5. He probably does need food. He does have some organic bits and a nutrient alternative generally isn't a viable substitute.

10. I wonder why the Titans didn't call in Fixit when Cyborg had that virus?

11. He probably does still dream. His human mind would need to.

13. He's still partly organic. He will still die of old age like a normal human.
Churnok chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
No highlights this time. Just an overall statement. Raven certainly has some problems to work out. Though I do think she'll watch another horror movie now that she admits that she can be scared.
Churnok chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
There are typos in 1, 2 and 10.

4. Personally, I'd rather deal with Larry.

6. Somehow I don't see Batman being that heartless. Alfred wouldn't let him for one thing.

7. I wish it was that easy for me to learn Spanish.

20. Or maybe he'll let Starfire take it off him?
Churnok chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Just a few off the BB list that I found interesting.

jokes really would be unbearable. Both for him and the fans of TT.

4. What's wrong with Changing into animals? Especially when he isn't limited to earth animals. What keeps him from turning into a green tamerainian?

5. Nothing wrong with a jester's cap. Most girls dream about a knight, but every girl loves a boy who can make her laugh.

13. I've heard people say that Beast looked better before he changed back. as for "who could ever love a beast?" Perhaps someone with her own monster to deal with?
Jenndifurry chapter 7 . 9/18/2008
That was awsome and well writte now I'm going to go see if you have any more stories
Kryptocow chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
I really like 2 and 3. The show never went into it, but really Robin was spending the whole time trying to get out of Batman's shadow, and that would have been really interesting to explore.
Kryptocow chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
"One of his most terrifying moments is when he discovered that Pantha had a crush on him."

My mom is sleeping and I had to clamp my hands over my mouth and nose to stop myself from busting up out loud over that one. Hehehe these never get old.
109 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »