Reviews for In Truth
titanfan45 chapter 7 . 10/16/2007
The Jinx chapter fit the character well.
titanfan45 chapter 6 . 10/16/2007
I'm not a Terra fan at all, but tthis chapter made me see her in a little better light.
titanfan45 chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
Vulcans hot headed? Klingons peaceful ? Come now! LOL. Still, a very good chapter. You did well with writing Starfire.
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
Always figured Cyborg and fixit still talked to each other.
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
Number 10 (The prom dress) and number 20 (The promises she made to herself for when gets control of her emotions) really stand out. This chapter was by far the best.
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
Robin must have been hard to write. Again, well done.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Very well done.
xiayou chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
I can see how she is a difficult character to write about, but you did a great job! _
Sparrow Logan chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
i love this one i really like beast boys and robins
bbissocute chapter 5 . 10/5/2007
Wonderful job. I've enjoyed all of them! Very nice.

bbissocute
Protector of Canon2 chapter 7 . 10/3/2007
I know what you mean with 7.

Most of the kids at HIVE probably wouldn't be there if they had anywhere else to go.

All things considered, I think this is pretty good.
Raven's Secret chapter 7 . 10/2/2007
haha, steroid treatment, nice. lol

who doesn't hate those e-surance commercials? i dispise them with the burning passion of a thousand red hot suns. -shivers-

i love Joan Jett's "Bad Reputation". -thinks- it does fit Jinx quite well, doesn't it?

this was a great chapter. i love how you bring in a bunch of different characters and how she acts around them and thinks about them. very good idea
Raven's Secret chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
this was a really interesting chapter. i like how you went really deep into the actions she took and is taking, i guess you could say. lol.
TheWatcherandReader chapter 7 . 10/2/2007
I hear you with the Cy/Jinx thing. But alas, I also don't mind Kid Flash, which leaves me confused as to my loyalties... anywho, good show 'n' keep on updating.
mastersam chapter 7 . 10/2/2007
I really like the Jinx one, she's my favorite character, and you got it fitting her just right.

And yes, the song was for her. ;)
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »