Reviews for In Truth
Shadow in the Rain chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Terrific, as usual. You're such a great author, you're completely AMAZING at writing. :)
Alekin chapter 7 . 11/2/2007
Great idea for a writing! Im loving this series... there're just so very well thought! I can belive them...

Please keep writing! Incredible work ;)
Bad Habits chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
The bit about Cyborg educating Beast Boy about American History brought to mind an idea I'd had a while ago that also fits into your twenty truths entry on Beast Boy and his knowledge of Biology. The reason he doesn't know anything about American History (nothing accurate anyway) was that he grew up in Afica and knows African history.

Might make for a funny little one-shot to show Cyborg educating Beast Boy on American History and have Beast Boy correct him on some matter where it overlaps African History.
titanfan45 chapter 7 . 10/16/2007
The Jinx chapter fit the character well.
titanfan45 chapter 6 . 10/16/2007
I'm not a Terra fan at all, but tthis chapter made me see her in a little better light.
titanfan45 chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
Vulcans hot headed? Klingons peaceful ? Come now! LOL. Still, a very good chapter. You did well with writing Starfire.
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
Always figured Cyborg and fixit still talked to each other.
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
Number 10 (The prom dress) and number 20 (The promises she made to herself for when gets control of her emotions) really stand out. This chapter was by far the best.
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
Robin must have been hard to write. Again, well done.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Very well done.
xiayou chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
I can see how she is a difficult character to write about, but you did a great job! _
Sparrow Logan chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
i love this one i really like beast boys and robins
bbissocute chapter 5 . 10/5/2007
Wonderful job. I've enjoyed all of them! Very nice.

Protector of Canon2 chapter 7 . 10/3/2007
I know what you mean with 7.

Most of the kids at HIVE probably wouldn't be there if they had anywhere else to go.

All things considered, I think this is pretty good.
Raven's Secret chapter 7 . 10/2/2007
haha, steroid treatment, nice. lol

who doesn't hate those e-surance commercials? i dispise them with the burning passion of a thousand red hot suns. -shivers-

i love Joan Jett's "Bad Reputation". -thinks- it does fit Jinx quite well, doesn't it?

this was a great chapter. i love how you bring in a bunch of different characters and how she acts around them and thinks about them. very good idea
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »