Reviews for In Truth
Raven's Secret chapter 7 . 10/2/2007
haha, steroid treatment, nice. lol

who doesn't hate those e-surance commercials? i dispise them with the burning passion of a thousand red hot suns. -shivers-

i love Joan Jett's "Bad Reputation". -thinks- it does fit Jinx quite well, doesn't it?

this was a great chapter. i love how you bring in a bunch of different characters and how she acts around them and thinks about them. very good idea
Raven's Secret chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
this was a really interesting chapter. i like how you went really deep into the actions she took and is taking, i guess you could say. lol.
TheWatcherandReader chapter 7 . 10/2/2007
I hear you with the Cy/Jinx thing. But alas, I also don't mind Kid Flash, which leaves me confused as to my loyalties... anywho, good show 'n' keep on updating.
mastersam chapter 7 . 10/2/2007
I really like the Jinx one, she's my favorite character, and you got it fitting her just right.

And yes, the song was for her. ;)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 10/1/2007
These chapters are incredibly well done. I always laugh at all the anal-retentive comments about Robin.

Please, do Kid Flash next.

Keep the good writing.
Cantaloupe Zest chapter 6 . 9/16/2007
These are so wonderful. It's a perfect blend of goofy, meaningful, and simplistic. I can't wait to see what you do for the honorary Titans.
TheWatcherandReader chapter 6 . 9/8/2007
I'm curious; is it implied that Terra has lost her powers or is that simply my mind playing tricks on me? Keep on updating.
Gwen Gamgee chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Many of these I agree with, and many I laughed at. The only thing I disagreed with was this: he would still watch discovery channel, only secretly, in the dead of night, when everyone asumes he's playing video games. After all, how else will he learn new cool moves?

Confuzzle333 chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
Swet. Beyond awesome, very well thought out. Lovd itall, and it seems fine to me. 3
CalliopeMused chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
Loved it.

Every single one of these truths felt right, and I've never thought about some of these points. Oddly enough, my favorite was from Robin. Robin's the hardest for me to get close to, but the chapter on him explained a few of his odder point. And that last point, about the mask... that would be something to see.

Thanks for writing this!
IGAF-kun chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
Nice work on this. It's good to see a Terra/BeastBoy/Raven triangle without all the bashing. I hope to see a T/BB/Ra fic from you in the future.

K9 the First chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
Hmm...Interesting. Terra is a complecated character certainly.

And I think it's interesting how they used her in Things Change. Personally, I think she was a clone, but her somehow freeing herself is as good an explanation as any.
K9 the First chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
...*snert*...*chort*...*chuckle*...Okay. ...Number 17 was awesome.
xiayou chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
I enjoyed reading Starfire's and Terra's truths greatly! I feel so sorry for Terra, going through all of that, although her betraying Beast Boy did upset me. I'm glad that she got another chance, though. :)
6StringSamurai13 chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
Terra's thoughts on her time with Slade were very well done, I liked how you humanized her and really showed a side of her that most people ignore so that they can despise her. #20 about her new life and the life she left was a fitting end, I really liked it. Keep up the good work!
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »