Reviews for In Truth
Ultra-Geek chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
I loved all of these!

Really, I can't wait for Star's.

Good job!

.:Ultra-Geek:.
Raven's Secret chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
um...about the Listerine thing...too late. i've done it. twice actually. the first time my brother did it while i was sleeping. the second, i got 10 bucks from it. lol. i really like this idea and how you did it. it was quite creative, as well. i loved the whole "she-loves-me-not" with the flowers thing. poor BB. *heroic music* on to the next chapter!
General Havoc chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
You continue to amaze with this stuff. 3 and 9 made me laugh out loud, and 6 and 11 actually made me tear up, damn you! I can't wait to see the final round with Starfire...

... I don't suppose you've considered taking the same treatment to some of the non-Titans, have you? Terra perhaps, or Jericho?
General Havoc chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
Absolutely beautiful. I can't say enough about this sequence. I adored 18, 12, 11, and 7 most of all. 8 surprised me, honnestly, but it makes sense when you think about it. Bravo!
Ultra-Geek chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
Those were great. I can't wait to see the next lists!

My favorite for Beast Boy was the last one, and for Robin it's tied between the Steven Seagal Reject one and the one with Starfire and the magazines.

Great job!

.:Ultra-Geek:.
RaiderTKD chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
LOL, that was so cool.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
Great job! Both chapters are greatly done.

Keep the good writing.
xiayou chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
These drabbles are awesome! :D I would love to see Beast Boy swing dance! I've also wanted to read the comics.
General Havoc chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Wow...

Every single one of these was a stellar observation, particularly 13, 18, 2, 3, and 8 (IMO). 11 caught me completely by surprise. I'd forgotten that. 5 made me laugh out loud. 19 and 20 are insanely true. I don't know how you do this, but I demand the next three chapters.
General Havoc chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Damnation, this is all so true! I love it! I will leave a more coherant review once I read chapter 2.
Kevorkian chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
What I said in my review for chapter 2 all applies to this chapter as well; simply replace 'Robin' with 'Beastboy'. ;)

Of all the characters on the show, Beastboy and Raven interest me the most. Even more so in the comics; modern Changeling's attitude and such are mind candy, surpassing those of every other character. And, of course, his cousin Matt.

Individual Comments:

1) A very good point. All of the others have at least partial choice in their colors (even Cyborg could repaint himself), but Beastboy is stuck with what he's got. And he takes his same old attitude: to be glad for what he has, rather than lamenting what he doesn't.

4) That depends on the approach you take to his tranforming abilities; is he limited to normal earth creatures (including extinct ones, like dinosaurs), or does he also have the ability to transform into magical, extraterrestrial, fictional, or legendary creatures? (a dragon, anything from Tamaran, Wicked Scary, and Bigfoot, if you'd like an example for each). Also, does he have the ability to transform only part of himself at a time? (Personally, I think he does, but because of the complications such changes would create (improper skeletal/muscular support, for one), it would be painful.

6) Indeed, that's possibly the scariest thing anyone could imagine, doubly so for someone like Beastboy, who stands out like a sore thumb and has virtually no chance of assimilating into a new life, with new friends. It's a fate comparable to death, for him.

10) Indeed. He never seems to be done justice in regards to his intelligence. Of course, some of that is to be expected from his childish exterior, but that kind of thing cuts deeply.

11) No surprises there. Jones sucks, and herbal tea has nothing on green tea. (no pun intended) ;)

16) I'm tempted to ask my friends to try that. xD

18) 'Annoyed'. 7 letters. 'Jealous'. 7 letters. Hm...

19) A good point. He could easily identify with being forgotten and not being missed, especially as a result of his dreams (No. 6). An interesting spin on the whole idea of why he gives her flowers.

A lot more in-depth than my review of the second chapter, but I just don't find Robin as interesting as Beastboy.

-K
Kevorkian chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
This provides brilliant insight into the mind of Robin's character; his utter devotion to the team, his personality, etc, mixing solemnity with humor with an expert flair.

I look forward to more bloody brilliant work for the other three team members. ;)

-K
6StringSamurai13 chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Ooh...this was a good one too; a great mix of humor and serious that makes this a great truths collection. Loved the bit about him and BB not getting along; I've never thought of it like that. I also liked the bit with Star and the wedding magazines :-D. HA, short pants! Anyway, keep up the great work, I can't wait to see the next chapter!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Aw...that was cute...and I can't help but feel the urge to expand on some of these. I'm thinking of a series of one-shots and...that swing dancing one really tickles my fancy...get online sometime, I need to bounce some ideas off you. But yeah, back to the truths, they were really well done. Some were kinda somber, especially about his self-doubts, but I did really like them all. The subtle Raven/BB hints were very cute too. I liked the idea of him being asked to lead TT south, very interesting idea. Anyway, keep up the great work, I can't wait to see more!
Coco-Minu chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
I especially like numbers 7,9,18 and 20. They were all rather genius.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »