Reviews for Naruto: Konoha Shinken
Thoughtless Mind chapter 9 . 1/13
Great Story so far! This was a very good idea for a fanfic. Kinda makes me wish I discovered Hokuto No Ken sooner. I, along with multiple other people, would appreciate it if you could find the time to update this story.

Again, good story!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Holy fuck, that was still fucking awesome.
You took all the awasomeness of Hokuto no Ken, and put it in this story, and... . . .
NatNatWriter chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
Great so far, I hope you continue.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
I'm told the manga treats Naruto as ninja Jesus anyway, Kenshiro was basically Kung-Fu Jesus II (KFJ I being Toki, of course), so why not have Koryu get a beard?
omega677 chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
this story is good, and I know where your coming from with it being so long ago. But it always helps to read your work and daydream about the possibilities. Plus it would be a crime to let a good story go unfinished :)
Demoninside2 chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
cool story
Foxcomm chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
I'm sure this story is dead but if you would be willing to pick it back up, I would really appreciate it. This story is awesome and I would love to read more.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
You should continous this story as Azure Dragon of the East is not continueing it. I fell that he not doing your story justice...
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
Excellent story cheers.
UMMX chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Dam this was great do more!
DestroyerDRT chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
This is a great story. I have been looking for this type of crossover for has long has I have read Naruto fanfiction now I just need to find some good Harry Potter crossover with Hokuto No Ken.
PaidSeeker chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
Why the hell did you leave it in the hands of Azure Dragon all he did was copy and paste your story and leave it to rot he hasnt even made a chapter, you should find somebody else to write your story cause that punk aint gonna update anytime soon,you should either find someone else to write it or just continue it youreself, and if you do find some one else to write it, do your homework makesure they eill update and make sure it isnt narusaku oh how i dispise her, preferably naruhina. Thank you for reading it and please reply.
Phibriglex chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
awesomeeee love the TATATATATTATATATA made me laff, lawl didnt think you would actually add it
Grumbeard chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
If nobody has yet written this I like the Asterix and Obelix reference.
sandman chapter 9 . 4/20/2010