Reviews for Finding Faith
Missmaggiemay21 chapter 22 . 6/2/2008
loved it. i can't wait until the talk...can they work it out? update soon!
t chapter 21 . 5/24/2008
Please update am at uni and am writing my exam but i keep checking everyday to see an update please just 4 me
LF chapter 21 . 5/16/2008
I just found this story and really like it so far. I'm troubled by the circumstances, to be sure, but I like the story and am looking forward to seeing how you fix all of this.

Please keep updating!

And thank you so much for taking the time to write and share with the rest of us.

Love2LoveGreys chapter 21 . 5/15/2008
Yay, yay, yay! Great update! SERIOUSLY great update! Have I mentioned how much I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story? Because I love it. It's just wonderfuL! Can't wait for more!
Love2LoveGreys chapter 20 . 5/15/2008
Incredible update! Oh seriously, I LOVE this story! This is absolutely phenomenal! Can't wait for more :)!
desecretperson chapter 21 . 5/14/2008
loved it and cant wait to see mer and der talk
Sarah chapter 21 . 5/13/2008
Aw, that was such a sweet chapter.

I love this story, I truly do.

Keep going.
gaforever chapter 21 . 5/13/2008
Great chapter, loved that Meredith and Derek picked the same nursery set and that Derek finally got some of the answers.

Thought the call from Dereks mom was an interesting touch it never occured to me that the 'Shepherds' would need an explanation for the break-up which is really awkward considering the fact the fault is all Dereks and seriously negative, not to mention the fact that all his family are women.

Anyway cant wait to see what happens next; update soon x
gardengnome19 chapter 21 . 5/13/2008
I loved that chapter so much! Really glad that they both can put everything aside for the baby.
MuffinOnYourFace chapter 21 . 5/13/2008
i loved it! i really want mer and der to be happy again...
deredith4510 chapter 21 . 5/13/2008
Great Writting as usual!
AFan17 chapter 21 . 5/13/2008
loving it! i really feel for derek. i think it's mostly because i read it in chapters, and so I really lose sight of what he's done. i wish they were happy!
MclovinMcDreamy chapter 21 . 5/12/2008
Oh man... I really love this story.. and I'm really excited that they chose the same furniture.
Lizzie9lazy chapter 21 . 5/12/2008
amazing. seriously, just amazing. everything is down- meredith and her friends, derek's reactions, their stunted conversations. it's fabulous.
l3lueberriez chapter 21 . 5/12/2008
great job. one of my fav stories rite now!
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »