Reviews for Finding Faith
merderfan05 chapter 17 . 1/29/2008
From a very personal perspective, I hope she is not going to choose to have an abortion. But, I do wish, she had not become pregnant as a result of Derek raping her.
gaforever chapter 17 . 1/29/2008
great update, hope ~Mer keeps the baby...i completely understand why cristina thinks she should abort it but i still hope she keeps it. glad she told Izzie even if it wasn't everything also glad Derek knows

update soon x
Cherrifan82 chapter 17 . 1/29/2008
I hope MerDer stay Married and that she keeps the baby.

Brandy
Love2LoveGreys chapter 17 . 1/29/2008
I want more! I'm dying for Meredith to actually tell Derek she's pregnant and I loved that Izzie was helping Mer deal with things. Can't wait for another update!
Tinc chapter 17 . 1/29/2008
Ilive it. Did Derek hear her say that shes pregnant or did she just whisper it. Update soon. Please
belairdesi chapter 17 . 1/28/2008
oh wow. can't wait for more.
MissRe chapter 17 . 1/28/2008
Wow - she told Derek and she's leaning towards keeping the baby. Poor thing has a lot on her - great chapter!
attah chapter 17 . 1/28/2008
good update... u left me hanging! please update soon.. the longer the better!
AnonymousGreysWriter chapter 17 . 1/28/2008
Love it!
Science vs Romance chapter 17 . 1/28/2008
You certainly know how to keep me coming back for more! ..So, uh, please give me more! Haha. I doubt Derek is just going to drop this issue so it will be interesting to see it play out. I'm glad Mer told him.
jimemon chapter 17 . 1/28/2008
Great chapter! I am a little annoyed at Cristina right now, she should put herself in her friends shoes for a minute. Glad that Izzie could help, and also Burke, cant wait to see Dereks reaction to this
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 17 . 1/28/2008
I really hope Meredith doesn't get an abortion. At least she told Derek and her friends are there to support her. I love this fic and I'm curious to see where you're going with it. Thanks for the update!
kateswalshs chapter 17 . 1/28/2008
wo wo wo update!

] love it!

omg i love this fic!
MclovinMcDreamy chapter 17 . 1/28/2008
Oh snap.

Mer should really keep it, despite everything, the baby could help her love, not Derek and her relationship.

Thanks for the update [:
fair chapter 17 . 1/28/2008
omg. cannot wait until the next chapter. i wonder what derek is thinking right now.
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »