Reviews for Finding Faith
desecretperson chapter 29 . 2/14/2009
loved it and cant wait for more
amber chapter 29 . 2/14/2009
awee she finally had the baby ]

i missed this story!
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 29 . 2/14/2009
Aw they finally have the baby! I'm so glad Mer and the baby make it through okay. Hope you update soon!
Liz86000 chapter 29 . 2/14/2009
FINALLY! I missed this story! And the chapter was so moving... They were Meri & Derek... so cute.

And the baby has McDreamy hair! :)
lili2008 chapter 29 . 2/14/2009
What a nice surprise I definitely didn't expect it. I'm so happy that they had their baby, now they can work on rebuilding their family.
LyssLovesShules33 chapter 29 . 2/14/2009
AW!

UPDATE SOON!
lubeebee chapter 28 . 1/30/2009
How come you don't come back updating this fic...

I love this fic so much and really hope you could continue it.
LyssLovesShules33 chapter 28 . 1/29/2009
How come you haven't updated this fic!

It is amazing and it is just sitting here at chapter 28!

Do it justice please!
Donna chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Another great chapter! Love that Mer is slowly trusting Der and letting him take care of her.

All I want for Christmas is another chapter! :)
makeminedreamy25 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I love all your fics. I've been re-reading them and i really hope you can update this sometime soon. i love this story SO much i think it's my favorite so i really want to know what happens between them!
peds-freak chapter 28 . 12/8/2008
Hey

I just read your story and it's phenomenal! I noticed you haven't updated for some time, but please don't stop writing! I can't wait to read another chapter!
Greyoldlady chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I miss this fic! Are you going to update it anytime soon? I'm anxious to find out what happens once the baby is born!

If not, do you have any other current fics? I really enjoy your writing and would love to read more of your stuff.
Greyoldlady chapter 28 . 10/29/2008
Please, please, please update this story! It's my all time favorite and I have to find out what happens once the baby is born! :)
bextra1256 chapter 9 . 10/27/2008
Hope you can update miss this story, it needs closer, she needs to work thing out
Lourdi50 chapter 28 . 10/10/2008
Are you going to up date?
521 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »