Reviews for Finding Faith
Becky-lynn1 chapter 28 . 9/22/2008
I love this story, please update soon )
Meaghanisms chapter 28 . 9/18/2008
I know life is busy but i was wondering if you were planning on updating soon
deredith4510 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Love your story, updte when you can :)
Donna chapter 28 . 9/10/2008
I absolutely love this story and hope you plan to continue! It is heartbreaking and hopeful all at the same time! By far, the most beautifully written story I've ever read on this board. Will you promise to continue it if I beg? :)
TroylovesGabi chapter 28 . 9/9/2008
please update soon
Liz86000 chapter 28 . 8/4/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nicole chapter 28 . 8/1/2008
Please keep writing! This is such a dramatic but realistic story. I can't wait to see what happens next and if Mer and Der will get back together!
Love2LoveGreys chapter 28 . 7/31/2008
Yay! I love updates! This story is awesome, please keep going! Feel inspired and write, write, write :)!
MclovinMcDreamy chapter 28 . 7/30/2008
the baby's coming! the baby's coming!

i'm so excited... i can't wait to see what they are having. hope your life calms down and you find some time to update
bextra1256 chapter 28 . 7/28/2008
thanks for the update. Can't wait till the baby is born. I keep hoping something will bring them back together .Hope life works out and you get time to update sooner. thanks
desecretperson chapter 28 . 7/28/2008
o loved it and dying to see wut happens please update soon
deredith4510 chapter 28 . 7/28/2008
OMG the baby is coming! Update as soon as you get the chance too.
LucinaLoveGrey chapter 28 . 7/28/2008
Loved the update...great! Glad the big day is finally here...can't wait to read who the baby looks like. Please hurry back and update.
ShepherdGirl2113 chapter 28 . 7/27/2008
Aw, the little Shepherd baby is on the way! I hope they can repair what they once had, they seemed like a pretty stable couple in the beginning! Great job and I hope you can update soon!
jimemon chapter 28 . 7/27/2008
aw, baby time is finally here! I cant wait, sorry life has been hard on you lately, hope it gets better soon :)
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »