Reviews for Finding Faith
MuffinOnYourFace chapter 28 . 7/27/2008
yay! they're gonna be parents! great chapter! update soon...or when your life calms down.
MerDerNeverOver chapter 28 . 7/27/2008
BEST STORY EVER.

but they HAVE to get together soon! its KILLING me!
McMackenzie chapter 28 . 7/27/2008
It was great.

Please update very very soon.

Im exited to see what the baby is.
makeminedreamy25 chapter 28 . 7/27/2008
thank you so much for updating i love this story it's one of my favorites and i'm pretty picky about what i read! i really hope you can update soon! i can't wait to see their baby! and i really hope she lets derek be there for her and the baby.
caliginous chapter 28 . 7/27/2008
YAY! That was such a cool chapter, I love how Mer is all calm and Derek is all nervous and jumpy. LOVE IT
gardengnome19 chapter 28 . 7/27/2008
Aww very cute can't wait to see what the baby is!
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 28 . 7/27/2008
Aw Meredith is in labor! I'm so glad Meredith is letting Derek be a part of all of this. Great chapter! Can't wait for more! Hope life settles down a bit for you. :)
iluvderekshepard chapter 28 . 7/27/2008
i love this update and i can't wait to see meredith in labor and when the baby comes!
lizziebinder88 chapter 28 . 7/27/2008
I'm so excited! I can't wait for the baby! please update soon!
bextra1256 chapter 27 . 7/22/2008
Update soon?
Kaitlin chapter 27 . 7/16/2008
This story is AMAZING! can't wait for more!:)
MissRe chapter 27 . 7/3/2008
Aw... they are both trying so hard to work with the circumstances. I still hope that one day they can heal the rift between them. Love Cristina. Great job.
MissRe chapter 24 . 7/3/2008
Great update. I love this story - they are doing better together which gives me hope. Awesome chapter.
gaforever chapter 27 . 7/1/2008
Great chapter, look like the baby will be here soon. Glad Mer and Der are getting along alot better now and can have a relaxed conversation.

cant wait to see what happens next; update soon x
gymnast511993 chapter 27 . 6/30/2008
i love this story! Hurry for the next update! I'll be waiting! :)

the only thing i have to say is that the whole "limbo" forgive or not forgive with merder can't go on forever or it will get to repetitive...but its great right now!
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »