Reviews for Finding Faith
desecretperson chapter 27 . 6/27/2008
loved it and cant wait for more
makeminedreamy25 chapter 27 . 6/27/2008
loved that update! I'm so glad he was there for her! i really hope they can work things out!
Love2LoveGreys chapter 27 . 6/27/2008
Yay! I do a little happy dance every time this story is updated! Great update, as usual! Can't wait for more!
deredith4510 chapter 27 . 6/26/2008
Great Update as usual! I hope you keep updating like this. For awhile (in the past) the story just kind of stopped with updates but now it's realley movning :)
MuffinOnYourFace chapter 27 . 6/26/2008
aw. loved it.
jimemon chapter 27 . 6/26/2008
Very cute, I am so pleased with the progress they are making. Great writing as always :)
LucinaLoveGrey chapter 27 . 6/26/2008
Great update...love it! I hope Derek and Meredith works things out. I can't wait for the McBaby.
Liz86000 chapter 27 . 6/26/2008
I really love that story. And I find the Mer & Der's moments so sweet, I almost forget... But God, when Christina said “Yeah, but do I really have to remind you that the only reason he’s getting a baby is because he beat you up and then raped you?”, well I shivered.

I think Christina should have had Mer go to the police & press charges... even if it's Derek.
MerDerNeverOver chapter 27 . 6/26/2008
i love love love this story

and i wait for it all the timee.

but i really feel like there has been so little

mer der evolving.

just my opinion haha

love it

update real soon!
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 27 . 6/26/2008
Great chapter. I'm glad Derek and Cristina came to an understanding and are going to be civil for the sake of Meredith and the baby.

It's so cute how Derek bought her and the baby shoes. There has been a lot of progress with them lately, and I can't wait for more.

Loved it!
McMackenzie chapter 27 . 6/26/2008
Great update.

I cant wait until the baby is born.

Update son!
maragirl chapter 27 . 6/26/2008
nice to see some progress but at time same time, cristina is a major wedge in mer & der ever resolving anything...i mean look at how she acted in this - i don't see her action as those of a best friend - rather there the actions of a selfish person - you don't force a 35 week pregnant woman to make room for you (why did she have to sit so close to her) and you don't call their baby what she did...
iluvderekshepard chapter 27 . 6/26/2008
so amazing...i love the bonding and i can't wait for more
MclovinMcDreamy chapter 27 . 6/26/2008
i love that Derek will be a part of the babies life.

and that they are naming he/she after Cristina.
SeriouslyGrey chapter 26 . 6/25/2008
Hey am really enjoying this story. I don't usually read stories in progress but this is so good i cant help it. So please please please update
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »