Reviews for Finding Faith
Missmaggiemay21 chapter 26 . 6/24/2008
That chapter was beautifully written. So amazing. Great job! Update soon.
bextra1256 chapter 26 . 6/22/2008
Love how he is looking after her and silently hoping for more. Can't wait for her POV
gaforever chapter 26 . 6/22/2008
Great chapter, loved that Mer called Derek to fix her a meal. Its nice to see that she's dealing trying to forgive Derek eventhough she's not there yet.

Liked Mers female baby names Cristine and Kristy and I think Christopher for a boy could work although i think the baby is probably a girl.

Glad Derek got the oppotunity to have this moment with the baby, and he's making all the steps to show how sorry he is.

Anyway love this story, cant wait to see what happens next; update soon x
iluvderekshepard chapter 26 . 6/22/2008
i love this so much! it is so amazing and i can't wait for more
makeminedreamy25 chapter 26 . 6/19/2008
loved it but then again i love everything about this fic. i really hope she lets him in sometime. she's starting to i think. it's really breaking my heart to see derek like this. even though...he did something terrible..it's just hard to see him so broken ;( for both of them. i hope you can update soon!
Momtoatrio chapter 26 . 6/19/2008
Even your fluff makes me sad...:( Beautiful chapter - I loved Derek talking to the baby at the end. I can completely understand Meredith's frustration at not knowing what to do about the whole mess. I am glad that Derek apologized - now I'm wondering if Meredith will ever be able to forgive, and what kind of relationship they'll form. I can't wait for more!
Love2LoveGreys chapter 26 . 6/19/2008
Awesome! I absolutely LOVED that chapter! Phenomenal! It might be kind of nice to hear Meredith's point of view in this chapter, but more than anything, I just want more. This story is SO good! Can't wait for another update :)!
MclovinMcDreamy chapter 26 . 6/19/2008
i agree with you... i absolutely love this chapter, completely.
Hysteria2011 chapter 26 . 6/19/2008
Ok...So you probably get this all the time, being the amazing writer that you are...I have fallen in love with this story. It has a sense of realness (if that's a word) about it, it has something in it that we can all relate to. Not only does the story have a fantastic storyline, it has an amazing writer who thought every detail out. Now...You probably think that I am buttering you up so you will update faster (maybe I am...but hey ])but I wanted to know that you have an amazing gift and I cant wait to read the next addition to your story ]

Kaila
Hysteria2011 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008

Kaila
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 26 . 6/19/2008
I loved this chapter. I'm glad Meredith finally mentioned the rape. Hopefully they can continue to talk things out. And Derek talking to the baby was completely heart-breaking. Great work as always!
LucinaLoveGrey chapter 26 . 6/19/2008
Awesome, awesome, awesome update...loved it! It's just so sad, their situation is a tragedy. I feel for Derek, he would never have rape Meredith if he wasn't so drunk out of his mind...he loves her so much. I could see hating him, if he abuse and raped Meredith when he was sober.

I think I would have forgiven him...it may take time. He was hurting and blaming himself for Mark's death. He was so drunk, he didn't even remember what he did.

Meredith never told her friends, Derek was hurting and blaming himself for Mark's death...and that Derek was so drunk out of his mind, he didn't even remember what happened. They all think he raped her sober. She made them think Derek is a bad person, a rapist...he really is not a bad person.
deredith4510 chapter 26 . 6/19/2008
Update as soon as you can
MissRe chapter 26 . 6/19/2008
That was beautiful and very sweet. It was nice to see them have some time together - even if it was short and they weren't able to talk about their issues. Derek talking to the baby and carrying Mer to bed - perfect. Great job.
McMackenzie chapter 26 . 6/19/2008
Great update.

But i really wish mer would just

talk to derek, i mean he

really is sorry.