Reviews for Finding Faith
MuffinOnYourFace chapter 26 . 6/19/2008
oh my god! this was such a good chapter! it almost made me cry. lol. i want them to get back together!
desecretperson chapter 26 . 6/19/2008
loved it and cant wait to see more
chloeluvsmerder chapter 26 . 6/19/2008
I love your story! I think this is the first time I left comment on your story, but I really have to say, when I read Derek raped Meredith, I was haunted for days and I kept thinking about it when I was having lessons at school lol

I'm glad that they are at least speaking now, but it's really clear that they are still very much in love with each other! I really hope they will get back together at the end! This chapter is really bittersweet, I feel like, yes, Derek should've apologized for what he'd done to Meredith. But it doesn't seem good to talk about it when they are having some good time chatting and eating. However I know that they can't avoid talking about it forever... Haha, I'm so confused, but I really hope they can work it out! Cuz it will be bad for Baby Grey-Shepherd born and grow up with parents not leaving together.

Anyway, love your story, please update soonish!

Chloe
jimemon chapter 26 . 6/19/2008
Lovely. That is what comes out because I am lacking the words to express how that chapter made me feel. It was bittersweet, just like most of this fic, it squeezes my heart but still leaves me with a tiny smile on my face. They are progressing, I can see it, and I am happy for it. Great work!
MichaelaMike chapter 26 . 6/19/2008
I love that story so much. It's written in a beautiful way!
cherryfaery87 chapter 26 . 6/19/2008
Hi, just started reading this fic, and i really like it

Im hoping on an update soon :)
desecretperson chapter 25 . 6/18/2008
o loved it, hope mer will take der back soon
bextra1256 chapter 25 . 6/17/2008
I love how she called him to come cook, I'm waiting for her to have another craving that only he can fill after all he still is her husband. Maybe? Then they could have some hope for her to forgive him.
jimemon chapter 25 . 6/17/2008
I am so happy she called him and didnt stop herself. She is such a cute pregnant woman :)
deredith4510 chapter 25 . 6/17/2008
Update as soon as possible :)
Momtoatrio chapter 25 . 6/17/2008
This update made me happy and sad both at the same time. I'm glad that Mer is doing well, and that she was willing to call Derek to help her out...but I"m sad for all that they're both (well, all 3 of them) missing. :(
Love2LoveGreys chapter 25 . 6/17/2008
That was freaking fantastic! How cute :)! I LOVE that she asked him to come over! Oh, this story just keeps getting better! Can't wait for more :)!
gardengnome19 chapter 25 . 6/17/2008
That was such a sweet chapter! Can't wait for more!
MclovinMcDreamy chapter 25 . 6/17/2008
i love that she called derek and even after everything, is willing to share some of this with him.

and i also like the mer/cristina in the beginning.

good job!
LucinaLoveGrey chapter 25 . 6/16/2008
It's so sad things can't be the way it used to be. At least, Meredith is letting Derek be a part of the baby.

Love reading this fic...keep those updates coming...loved them.
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »