Reviews for Finding Faith
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 25 . 6/16/2008
This chapter was all kinds of cute. I'm so glad they seem to be getting closer all the time. Hopefully the baby will continue to bring them back together. Thanks for the update. Loved it!
RobsAnatomy chapter 25 . 6/16/2008
Loved this chapter, very much!

Is it going to stay this way? .. or is it going to get bad again?

Because i love the way its going! Cant wait for more.
MissRe chapter 25 . 6/16/2008
Great chapter - I'm glad that he went over and that she called him. I still have hope they can work through this - it was horrible, but they can beat anything if they try. Awesome work.
McMackenzie chapter 25 . 6/16/2008
Good chapter, i still find it amusing that Meredith is always ordering out. Anyway update soon.! :) ;)
makeminedreamy25 chapter 25 . 6/16/2008
i can't believe she called him. i mean i'm glad she called him but i can't believe it. i do hope they bring up the divorce situation because I DON'T WANT them to get divorced and i wish they'd discuss that. But i enjoy that they are trying to raise a baby (fetus) and not be together. I always wanted to read a story like that. but..it has to be mer/der...i hope ;)

can't wait for more! this is one of my favorites and i'm picky about what i read! ;)
Lizzie9 chapter 25 . 6/16/2008
love it.
Missmaggiemay21 chapter 25 . 6/16/2008
Aww, cute Meredith and Derek moment. I loved it! Update soon!
Love2LoveGreys chapter 24 . 6/15/2008
Awesome update! I love it :)! That was SUCH a great update- seriously! Can't wait for more!
Momtoatrio chapter 24 . 6/14/2008
Thanks for the update! I am ever more curious how this is all going to work out - will Meredith let Derek back in? Does he deserve to be let back in? Will Izzie ever learn to keep her mouth shut? (nah - probably not). I do like that she's willing to share some of the little details and milestones with him. I can't wait for the next one!
MclovinMcDreamy chapter 24 . 6/13/2008
i love that they switch genders every time they refer to the baby, it makes me smile.

i hope this was a sign. mer really needs to visit
bextra1256 chapter 24 . 6/13/2008
I hope that she continues to let Derek be a part of the pregnancy. Also that they can get over the rape after all it is fiction
jimemon chapter 24 . 6/13/2008
Aw, this is heartbreaking, I so want those two to talk things over and pull through, but at the same time I love the pacing, simply because it s realistic, I can’t imagine anyone in Me’s position who would get over something as horrible as what happened between them overnight. Thank you for another great update!
makeminedreamy25 chapter 24 . 6/13/2008
that was really good. i'm glad to see meredith at least talking to him more now. and he's really proving that he'll be there for her. i just hope eventually they can work it out. i'd like to see them try and be intimate again it would be interesting to see if it's at all possible.
iluvderekshepard chapter 24 . 6/13/2008
i love this so much and i can't wait for more!
LucinaLoveGrey chapter 24 . 6/13/2008
Great update! I'm glad Meredith is letting Derek be a part of the baby. Hope things works out for them.
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »