Reviews for Finding Faith
McMackenzie chapter 24 . 6/13/2008
OH. good update. im just glad meredith and derek are talking. update soon.
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 24 . 6/13/2008
That was so sweet. It seems like the baby is slowly bringing them back together, or at least slowly healing their relationship. Love it!
Missmaggiemay21 chapter 24 . 6/13/2008
Awesome chapter. I feel bad for Derek and Meredith, they're both unhappy without each other, but they're not sure if they can be together because of what he did. Decisions, decisions. Update soon!
BlueSkyHigh chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
i love this

please add more
MclovinMcDreamy chapter 23 . 6/4/2008
both halves were amazing, don't doubt your ability, you are a fantastic writer!
Momtoatrio chapter 23 . 6/4/2008
I thought that both this AND the first part were well written. It's so hard to give suggestions, but I can't imagine being in Meredith's spot and how she would react to things. I hope that they can work there way to a comfortable situation - which seems to be happening. And that Meredith can come to her own conclusions about how she wants things to work - without too much input from Cristina. I can't wait for the next update. Any chance of an update to your other fic? The Fairytale one?
gaforever chapter 23 . 6/4/2008
Great chapter, liked the talk although they never really covered the issues that are really bothering them. Consequences of there spit also weren't discussed like what to tell people. Apart from Burke, Cristina, Bailey and Alex nobody knows what really happened, what do they tell their family as to why they aren't together anymore eventhough they are expecting. I'm sure that Dereks family wont be accepting the 'It's complicated' reason Deek gave as to why he and Meredith (who is probably like family now) will not be making it for any of the holidays.

Liked that Meredith let Derek relax a bit letting him know that she has every intention of letting him be apart of the babies life. Also them sharing information on the changes they are making in anticipation of the baby. Mers vast lunch and concern that she was fat was a nice touch.

Anyway cant wait to see what happens next; update soon x
Love2LoveGreys chapter 23 . 6/4/2008
Oh, I love it! Fabulous update, as usual! I really enjoyed that chapter- I love the struggle/love you display. I was so excited when there were TWO updates! Can't wait for more!
buddies chapter 23 . 6/3/2008
loved it
MissRe chapter 23 . 6/3/2008
So that was positive. I hope they can find their way back together again - awesome job.
MissRe chapter 22 . 6/3/2008
I'm glad he was there... they do need to talk. Hearing the baby was an awesome moment. Great job.
jimemon chapter 23 . 6/3/2008
I really loved it. They have reached such a good place, at least a good place for now. Great work! :)
Sarah chapter 23 . 6/3/2008
Great chapter.

I'm loving how this story is turning out.

Great job.

Sarah
AFan17 chapter 23 . 6/3/2008
How exciting! A chapter so soon and progress. Can't ask for more!
RobsAnatomy chapter 23 . 6/3/2008
Great update, I really loved it!

I just want them together in the end, Happy ever after. Or whatever. ;D