Reviews for Meetings
TwiliFay chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
LOVE THIS TRIGEYS SO GOOD. One thing you have quite a few cratical errors on all three. You missed several fs in off so it was a little are to desifere but it was worth it. Just go thru it maybe and fix them and it would help alot I shout know.
Saffire55 chapter 8 . 2/27/2010
AWESOME! Great story! Please make another seqeul!
TheUtsukushiiYume chapter 8 . 3/23/2008
omg, i love this series, please tell me you are going to show the kids grow up, that would be awsometastic!

LillyOpal
Gero chapter 8 . 8/27/2007
who would have thought begging actually worked? awsome story, one of the best i have read. you simply could not have done better. a good way to close it too. im definatly looking into your other storys
Alina Alone chapter 8 . 8/20/2007
2 words:LOVE IT! What did you mean by luckily he would never have to find out?
timkhj chapter 8 . 8/19/2007
Excellent closure! Well done story! :)

Congrats!
titanfan45 chapter 8 . 8/18/2007
Hated to see this one end. The first two were very good but this one was great. Meetings 4? Please? :)
Agent of the Divine One chapter 8 . 8/18/2007
Cool. :)

A happy ending for the odd couple.
Alina Alone chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
LOVE IT! I would've reviewd earlier but my dad cancelled the internet at our house 4 a week till 2day.
DiamondOasis chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
Aw how sweet i cant wait for the next chapter.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
Good to see that it isn't over yet.

But something else has only begun it would seem.
titanfan45 chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
Great chapter. Everything worked out well. Wonder if Kori will yell at Dick for smoking? Hope so, he's got it comming to him.
titanfan45 chapter 6 . 7/31/2007
I have tears in my eyes, not easily done. Now, as for you Miss evil authoress, a cliff hanger? You are so mean :). The kid's names rocked. Boy when you said BB would sweat, you weren't kidding. Great chapter, really looking forward to the next one. Don't let Raven die!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 6 . 7/30/2007
Winning that award won't mean anything if she dies.

I just hope that if she does there is some consolation.
kyakya991 chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
that was a great chapter and an awsome story as a whole! i hope that you update soon!

update soon