Reviews for Rikku in Wonderland
SavannahX chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
Haha, a catfight! YAY! P

But here's my big total review that I promised. You have a good story start here. It's very original as you see crossovers of FF and other things all the time, but never Alice in Wonderland. You also made it your own. Although I haven't seen Alice in Wonderland in years, you did things WAY differently than the original movie.

I say wonderful job and please continue. Your story does need a little work, but what story doesn't? My suggestion is for you to read over your writing. I know I don't do that right away, I put it up then a week later I'll read over it and then revise. I suggest you'll do that. Writers are critical over their work and you'll find things you want to add right away.

I hope I could be of some kind of help.

Update soon! )
SavannahX chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
Yay! Yuna and Tidus are here! ) I'm going to read the next chapter and then do my big final review.
SavannahX chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
I haven't seen Alice in Wonderland in YEARS! Haha, that makes me want to watch it!

Good job!
SavannahX chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
As thanks for being my first reviewer, I decided to read one of your stories! And I'm curious about what will happen next, so I'm going to go on.

This one intrigued me because of the whole "darkness in your heart thing." It reminded me of KH. )
Sarcastic Strawberry chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
CLOUDxRIKKU I LOVE THEM!

clouds so HOTT
Sarcastic Strawberry chapter 3 . 10/4/2007
wowzers! i lovelovelove this story! i just read all of it. (which really isnt much). nicee i love the sara girl. she sound so cool so superantural. i want gippal to find rikku!

*Martina*
trevor chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
GREAT...I was very entertaned and I dont even like horror stories. You did a god job explaining the setting.
DangerousRockstar chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
OMG, this story's so awesome! I love Rikku and tis story is perfect for her! But I never knew that it would get to scary, but i like it! Keep up the good work! 10/1 stars, that's great!D
sesshomaru-lover365 chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
that was cool I really like sara she seems cool and I like that shes half cat I love Cats. It was getting kinda freaky with the whole water turning into blood thing and red vines. It was freaky but awsome please update soon please
sesshomaru-lover365 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
That was a good chapter, kept my attention. I think this story will really keep my attention
Rixter-Ray chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Interesting. I think I'll keep reading this story.