Reviews for Center Stage
Stacy20 chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
please update. this is silly and cute and i would love to know what happens after if u can :)
Ruby of Raven chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Ha! XD I wish there was more to this! It's funny and very interesting. Yes, there is a bit of OOCness in the characters and some of the spelling isn't right, but I like what you have so far.
izzy1229anime chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
LOL This story is amazing! It's funny and sexy at the same time, I hope you continue it! Thy director is o' so perverted
ranchan-akari chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
I think the director secretly has a kink for seeing Seto crossdress, which is why he's now got five costume changes. And a CORSET! Dude, that says it ALL, doesn't it? XDD Love how Mokuba is totally helping Jou get his brother. And Seto being in denial...but failing rather spectacularly. *snickers* Please update again soon!
dancing elf chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
different portrayal of seto and joey,,,but i like it
Crew Cut Ballerina chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
wow just wow

i think i can only describe this as the defination of

awsome !

totally sexy
Byebyei4gothisexisted chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
hn
jesusofsuburbia2o2o chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Wow! This is FANTASTIC! I love this story! Please update soon?

~Audi

aw dat was so cute! XD
inner evil chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
i like it
NekoInu525 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I loved it! It was absolutely amazing! You should write more! I'm such a puppyshipper! I really love this story! Seto and Jounouchi are so perfect for each other! I do think you should spell check and proofread better though, I saw a lot of mistakes. But I'm a freak when it comes to that stuff, so, it really kinda gets to me...
BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Excellent chapter!
Arisa Akita chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I liked it ... alot! I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter *edge of her seat*

I know I already added to favourites, but reviewing never hurts!

Peace buhbyes and tedybears