Reviews for Team Eight: Pure
archsage328 chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
First started reading this a while back, and I can't explain why I ever put it on hold. Big mistake on my part. And when I learned that you and the person currently writing the amazing Outlaw Star story A Fistful of Dragonite were actually the same person, I realized that the time had finally come for me to return to Team Eight: Pure and finish what I had started. And am I glad that I did!

Like with S'tarKan and Scribe of the Apocalypse, you have a talent for writing these characters in a way that captures the core of their characters in the source material, but expands upon them in such a delightful manner. That balance ain't easy, especially not with an ongoing series like Naruto. And while even though this no longer canon even with regards to S'tarKan's Team 8 Universe, there's nothing wrong with that. It pays homage to its sources of inspiration, but is an enjoyable entity for being itself.

Lastly, major props on the final Rasengan. For years now, I always dreamed of Naruto and Hinata performing a Rasengan together (especially after seeing an omake where Part 1 Naruto and Part II Naruto interact and the two perform a Rasengan together, which to me at the time meant that performing a Rasengan could be done with others that weren't clones, canon or not), but you went ahead and made it even better by making it two Rasengan with the help of both Hinata AND Shino. Thank you so much for making a childhood dream of mine come true, and then some!
Sol-El-Gabal chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
Great fic, should have more reviews.
Evil E. Evil chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
wow
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
This was made of epic win. I read it so quickly.

Great job, and I am soo favoriting this!

~MuSiC HaTs~
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 9 . 2/13/2009
I really enjoyed this. It would be interesting if you did a follow-up to show the people of Konoha's reaction when the movie comes out.
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 9 . 10/6/2008
You should make sequels for this based on the second and third movies. (third comes out in November.) The second movie was deffiently better, though If you do write a story based on the second, could put some Shikamaru/Temari in it. After Naruto/Hinata, that is my favorite pairing and Temari wasn't in the movie even though Gaara and Kankouro were.
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I was hesitent at first to read this because the summery didn't make sense. Now that I read this chapter, I think I'll like it. The concept of Naruto being Team 8 is intersting and different. Useally, Hinata is on Team 7 in stories. Also, why is Naruto wearing green?
Grogert331 chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
this was an awesome story keep up the great work!
Byakugan789 chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Quite well done, but what ever happened to your wanting to stick close to the movie? you left out several scenes. rofl, no matter what was written, while short, was done well. though i'm curious, why did you transpose Kurenais genin team with the dog sled nin guy who resembled kakashi? it's not entirely important but still curious.
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
*snorts* staying close to continuity is overrated. the larger the stone you toss in the pond the greater the ripples are going to be and you just tossed in a fair sized boulder using team8 naruto rather than team7 naruto.

I filt the chpater was rathetr short but the writing was quite good overall. I didn't really like the movies but your story could easily prove intertaining. there are just somthings you cant pull off with film... and some you can't pull off with pure text but that's beside the point. ;P
Eins chapter 9 . 5/21/2008
This is a great side-story of S'Tarkan's Team Eight universe. Great read. Thank you for such a story.
moonfirefox chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
love this story, i read and read it again when team eight hasn't been update yet, am glad u kept it close to the original as possible, i love your writing style
Darth-Taisha chapter 9 . 2/9/2008
I really liked the other team and when I saw your continuation fic, I was really happy. You did a wonderful job making the story flow and keeping all of the characters in character. I loved it and I hope you do more team 8 fics.
Triser chapter 9 . 1/28/2008
your wrong on that in one of the OVAs naruto, a clone of naruto, and a friend of his created two rasengans to beat someone. but good idea your story was better than the real movie.
anon chapter 9 . 11/26/2007
that was a very good story, and well written too, I thought it was great
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »