Reviews for Don't Lubricate on the Human
SunstreakersSquishy2.0 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
It is not stupid.
It's a good story
Indigo Ninja chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
What Sam said to Simmons was just hilarious. Off to read more of what you wrote! Liking what you have so far :)
StarscreamIQU chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
this was funny not stupid! dont listen to your siss if it dont sound right! ps starscream and megatron fight alot think there can be a really fun story of them one NIGHT! lol im bad.
TheMoonIsLowTonight-funkyfish chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I barely understand transformers aside from what my friend has explained, but I loved this xP nicely done.
TheBeanButCallMeBee chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Poor should learn Sam's last name though,I learned it after three .I loved the scene from the movie and this just made my was so just like...HAHAHAHAHA!Whenever the cop came out of the resturant,I was just like...oh snap!Hehe!
SkyLine X Nightlife chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Very cute! I really enjoyed that one. Simmons can't win, too bad he was actually *useful* in the next two :/ And if I was Sam, I'd just have told Simmons to flip off. No lunch for you 3 My Bumblebee wouldn't go anywhere near him .
NuttinBettaThanBreadNButta chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Oh good god. M&M, I laughed out loud! Keep up this great humor!
KnightDweller chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I was half expecting the police car to be Barricade. this was quite funny
DzeniiBee chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
lmao
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This was great, a little odd, but great. I loved Sam's jokes about Mr. Simmons's jobs, especialy the plumber one. This is goin on my favorites!
CelticLadyLynn236 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
ROTFLOL this is too funny(laughing into the computer screen loudly). May Simmions didn't get it the first time around. Maybe Bee needs to finish what he had started.
Dreams of Centaurs chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Oh! oh my sides! This was great!
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
That was so funny!
LoveHopes chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
HA! I'm glad ya did post it I was wondering what he might try to get back at them XD I think this is really good X)
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
(makes a bonfire out of the story)