Reviews for Sweet, Sweet Surrender
satomika chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
i love it!

at least when they got together, though it happened over a night, every word they spoke to each other was meaningful, has sense and very much direct to the point.

i love it! :]

i hope you make more ryro fics... :]
angel897 chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
oh i really liked this one, always enjoy reading this paring :)
belle l'seao chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
i love your speech at the begining bout being obsessed. thats pretty much the story of my life at the moment. i love this story too. (sorry if my english isn't very good it's my second laungue)
KylieAyn chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
okay, seriously awesome.
indefinitelyhigh chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
Oh this was awesome! I love it! Absolute perfection! Lovely job on this!
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
I'm with you on the loving Aaron lol

I loved it. teehee

I'm actually still writing my first Ryro. I'm trying to get his personality down without killing who he is. Coz I'm trying to make it believable when they are tagether. lol Yes, I spelled 'together' that way. Tscuz I would have said it that way irl.
Bodo chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
Yes yes yes :D that is graet !

More stories like this one, just longer ;)
Pauline chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
God, I love this fic to bits! They are so in-character and its so well written I can only envy your skills and the plot is just great! John, you sly man. Also, I like your other work as well, especially "Tempest Rising" and "When Hell Freezes Over".
PlonkerOnDaLoose chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
wow - brilliant ryro. you got the balance between pyro and john just right. go on you good thing.

Now, er, this message isn't exactly about this fic - sorry. I just couldn't find a way to contact you about your beta services. I'm doing an x-men: movie fic and am scouring the FF-world for a good x-men beta who also knows how to right(kudos to you, you multi-talented rogue!) and knows how the characters act. if you're not interest, that's coolio - if you are, drop me a line at trentcantdance at hotmail dot com (sorry - have to put it out like that because sometimes addresses get screwed up on this system) and i'll explain the dynamics of the story and stuff. cheers, Plonker
gem1990 chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
WOWZA! Great ending! Love the way they go from passionate to shy to angry an back again. Great story!
gem1990 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
AW How sweet that Pyro watches her sleep.
queenmage chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Best RYRO ever
Tiffasian chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
So awesome! Great job!
Tiffasian chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Aww, awesome first part!
Teagarden chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Great job. You put the two together quite realistically and definately captured Pyro's and Rogue's personalities.