Reviews for Who We Were
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Such an important point. A lot of times people exclude Peter from marauders stories, and I think that it is important to remind people that Peter was their friend
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
That's true, I always feel bad for him in those Maurader-era stories especially when they portray him as someone so unlikable. Like, with the Maurader's Map, Pettigrew as Wormtail teased Snape just as much as the others and seemed to fit right in. Plus, all the teachers believed him to be best friends along with the other three.

(The baby thing sort of bugs me though. I think J.K. Rowling depicted Tom Riddle to be a quiet baby and that never laughed, smiled or the such. I think that's rather impossible. But there are definitely louder babies and quieter babies.)

I do love how you write. And I like that this is in Lupin's point of view and how it's showing readers a different perspective of the four friends. I can't imagine the world of suffering that happened to the four but I hope they make amends...somehow. x\
Shadowed Night Sky chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This was a great one-shot. I've been thinking this for so long, and I'm glad someone agrees with me. Peter, though he did end up betraying them, really was a Marauder, and a close friend to James, Sirius and Remus. You did a great job. :)
4-eyedDragon chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This was really good. It's true, we tend to forget that Peter-and every other Death Eater-was once a child. Heck, even Voldermort had a childhood (Not a good one, but heck, it was still a childhood) This is good, and I am glad you put this up
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
How sad, I could see Remus thinking like that too.
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
*tears* That was pretty... depressing. I've always wondered how Peter became a Death Eater, but I figured that Remus and Sirius always, somehow, knew why.
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I'm glad that someone sympathizes with Peter. He's always bashed or excluded from the Marauders Era related stories because he was a traitorous rat.

I really like this story, it's incredibly well written and an enjoyable read. It was short though. Oh well, some of the best fics can be short!
Ysabela chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I really enjoyed this. I think that it's true, people tend to forget that Peter WAS one of the Marauders... He was their friend, and a Gryffindor. Thank you for writing this!
Ethereally chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
The language for this story is listed as Serbian. xD Otherwise, great story!
Alice-in-french chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I am just like Remus. I REALLY want to dislike Peter, but then I remember he was James', Sirius', and Remus' friend.

Good story, there were a few typos though.

~Arawen