Reviews for He is Risen
defyingthegravity chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Dun dun dun!
Yersi Fanel chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
This is a great story and I had a very good time reading it. Charlie is my favorite Lost Character and just like you I wish to see more of him again, there's a maybe about that but for now your story was quiet enough. Thanks for sharing it!
thatisadorable chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
dude, that was really good! hell, i love all of your stories. keep it up!
HotChilliGriffin chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
That's really cool, I like your smoke monster/memory theory. And calling fate a 'con' was just awesome!
PseudonymismyPseudonym chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
cool story! kinda creepy! but then again i was reading it at night so thats a factor! i luv charlie! i wish he didnt die!
XNatzX chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
I love it- it was so interesting! Cool theory :) AND CHARLIE'S ALIVE! :D :D :D
BananaphoneBob chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
Aww, that was sweet. I really liked it!

UPDATE SOON!

-x-Emma-x-
Noritsu chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
Very nice ending to a really good story.

I almost feel sorry for Locke. Almost...

Love the Des/Char dynamic as usual. And Claire acting as the protective one is a nice change of pace.

Many kudos for a job well done!

Nori.
Jasminevr chapter 4 . 8/18/2007
I kept thinking you would have a horribly tragic ending! At any rate I'm glad how this went and though there are SO many reasons why it should happen (or at least something as eerie with Charlie living, of course) it probably won't (still in denial) but I'm glad that it came to life in this fanfiction.

Hope to see more Charlie and Lost stories from you!
CharliesHoodie chapter 4 . 8/18/2007
Aww ] So good! Maybe Locke should've been the one to die...jerk. Jacob should just take him.

Well, the writers are stupid. This makes perfect sense - they should use it. I like the idea of Jacob causing the flashes. Of course, every idea that we like they don't use...like the one where the Looking Glass was a time machine type of thing. Remember that one? I was excited. I still long for that to be the case.

Hmm. Maybe if we start expecting bad things there will be good things?
Time and Fate chapter 4 . 8/18/2007
I like how that ended. you did a good job with it
Jemmz chapter 4 . 8/18/2007
Oh, that was beautiful! This was really well written, everyone was wonderfully in character. I loved ALL of it. Makes me wish this would really happen because it works out for everyone (except Locke :s ) and fixes all the concerns that were left at the end of season 3 (eg. Are we ALL doomed to our own fates?) Also, that little bit with Locke and everyone turning their backs on him really reminded me of when he punched Charlie and everyone turned their backs on HIM. So that was a good part in my opinion, it's as if the tables have turned :) Completely loved this fic :)
Jemmz chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
I'm roped in to this completely. I love this idea, I wish it would happen in the show, you have some great theories. Sweet chapter, poor lambs indeed! I hope Charlie, in time, at least remembers Claire. :)
Noritsu chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
Geez, I really need to start reading your other stories.

This fic is very, very good. Very well thought out, and the mythology theories make sense.

Jacob, of course, was just a shadow in the dark after the lights went out. Tying him in with this temple that the Others are traveling to, and the possibility of him needing a young, stronger body to transfer his essence to, is very interesting indeed.

And personally - in real time in the series - I keep thinking to myself that there's a chance the porthole is big enough for Charlie to slip through and get out. Of course, it may be wishful thinking on my part, but I'd really love to see Season 4 open with Des dragging Charlie up on the beach and trying to resucitate him.

Oh, and I love action-y stuff. So if you're planning an action packed ending, well, I am so there!

Will wait patiently for the next installment.

Nori
Dan man chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
Son of a *!

That all makes a lot of sense!

maybe Jacob also wanted Hurley dead so he had him see his imaginary friend again to lead him to his death, if Libby didn't show up. Remember that.

can't wait till the next update.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »