Reviews for Falling
tetyana chapter 20 . 1/20
Thank you so much for updating this story. You have one hectic day! Can't wait to read more!
starbella2 chapter 20 . 12/30/2015
Honestly i really fell in love with your story and i think your writing is bloody brilliant, so won't you pretty please update?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/24/2015
whoah this was great! kudos :)
Zoe chapter 20 . 12/5/2015
Hello, I'm really glad that you are updating this story again ! I began this story a while ago and I was always sad that you did not finish it ... So imagine my surprise when I saw the update :) ! keep doing a good job I love this story
Dark Star Song chapter 9 . 11/25/2015
I love the Umbridge cameo. :)
Dark Star Song chapter 7 . 11/25/2015
Hilarious! I'm loving this! (McDonalds: I'm lovin' it!)
Minty Toothpaste chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
FINALLY.
nuff said :D
periwinkle94 chapter 20 . 11/19/2015
this is wow I love your story and i love ToMione and can not wait for the next chapter pleaseeeee.
AiymaSnikies chapter 13 . 11/17/2015
YEAH ! in your words EEEPPPP
AiymaSnikies chapter 9 . 11/16/2015
Like OMG I have never read any other stories besides Hermione and Severus stories but this is actually really really good. Who would of thought to put Hermione and Tom Riddle together. Your so creative. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
jrdalby8 chapter 20 . 11/5/2015
I just want to say, this is the best fanfiction I have EVER read. I was up till 5 am reading this story from start to finish. It is so fascinating to watch you grow and change through your authors notes, it's a story in itself. You don't realise how ecstatic I am that you plan on finishing this story, as I would have cried for hours if you'd left it un-finished. Now I am so excited! Best of luck to your family, and I hope you have a long and happy life to come. 3
KayKarenJasmin chapter 20 . 11/1/2015
I'm actually so glad that you posted and reading your author's note I must say first and foremost that you are God given. It's been over 6 years and I'm so glad that you've decided to continue the story because it really is a great one, and one which i've been rereading continuously ever since 2010 when I stumbled upon this gem. It's also so amazing that whilst the story was at a standstill your life was able to really grow and develop for the better, and to see you come back to such an old story is such a blessing to see as a reader!
I just want to say thank you so much for continuing this story because I'm literally close to tears in joy because I'm genuinely so glad and I cannot even sentence a coherent thought anymore. The paragraph you wrote about hating how a story is left after an amazing plot is something I feel on a spiritual level, and you must realize that your story did that to readers all over with your (albeit fantastic) cliffy in the last chapter. Hope you keep updating because I can't wait to see what your story will have in store and look at maybe the subtle changes that will occur moving on!

Kay
Guest chapter 20 . 10/29/2015
Wow. You have my eternal gratitude for having the determination to finish this story after such an extended time period. You go girl!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/27/2015
So I've just stumbled on this today and I am so impressed! The ideas and events in this story just make me so happy all the time! And then to see that it has been resurrected after six years I was all 'yes:)' and really enjoy your writing.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/27/2015
Awesome! So happy to see an update. :) Great work on the scene with Tom Sr.