Reviews for Falling
rose chapter 19 . 8/4
Noooooooooo! I JUST SPENT ALL DAY READING THIS WONDERFUL PIECE OF WORK AND THATS HOW YOU WND IT?! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH HERMIONE AND RIDDLE! AND DRACO WHAT HAPPENS WITH HIM! JESUS I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!
HarryPotterandTwilightFan chapter 1 . 7/23
Great chapter!
nk01 chapter 19 . 7/15
What is wrong with you, leaving a cliffhanger like that. Why did he say no?
Nikki Pond chapter 19 . 4/21
Wow. Draco giving advice. ;) He happens to be fav. character
lily786 chapter 19 . 3/21
I really love your story pls update soon I cant wait to see what happens.
ChaosSeiroFreedomfromrulesnin chapter 19 . 3/20
Meddlesome fool
MissSalvaforbeson chapter 19 . 2/11
ohmigod, this is amazing. and extremely gripping. I couldn't stop reading after I started. I'm kind of, well, confused (I guess..?) why people feel that your version of Tom Riddle is OOC because I find him exactly as I expected a young Riddle to be had he really been struggling with all these new feelings especially love which he had all his life been against and I feel secretly craved. keeping that in mind, his conflicting emotions and his initial shock and consequently trying to run away from it is very natural. what I am trying to say is I agreed your characterization of TRJ.

I really like how you've developed the whole Tom-Hermione relationship. and their attraction, love it! the angst at the end was amazing (sorry. guilty pleasure. though I can't wait for them to get back together, like, RIGHT NOW! )

love draco! and Dumbledore. and cormac. absolutely hate tht malfoy. prat.

I don't know how'll u end this but please letthem settle in this time.

I have never read a Tom-Hermione before. I have seen they have a following and I hv been intrigued. but this is my first and definitely not my last! now I have another Hermione pairing to obsess ovr in potterverse other than dramione. thank you!

please update soon. waiting desperately.

MissSalvaforbeson
Gosh, great story but needs to be updatedd!
normaj chapter 19 . 1/25
Such a great story! Please return to finish triumphantly!
qwertyupzz chapter 1 . 1/18
You had an awesome story going on here, such a shame that you haven't finished it. :( Nonetheless, your style of writing is a joy to read. I spent the whole day reading this while I was sick (I'm still sick as of today) and it was a really wonderful distraction from all my physical pains. Thank you for this even though you left me very frustrated with that last cliffhanger! Oh and btw, I love how you included Draco in the story. I love that boy! Haha. Oh well, that's all. :)
PandaBear13524 chapter 19 . 1/1
-_-
love ur fanfic chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
ik its been 6 yrs but please can u finish it off? its awesome pls pls pls pls
a fan of this chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
omg. this is awesome pls continue. what happens? does tom like her back? does she go back and meet voldemort again? pls finish this story ! its awesome
G chapter 19 . 10/30/2014
Finish it
garbleturkey chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
I need to know what is going to happen! Eiik! Such a good cliff hanger. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Much love for this fic and your style of writing.
Garble. Xoxo