Reviews for Falling
Astoria Vine chapter 5 . 4/12
YAY! Tom has familie!
lioness chapter 2 . 2/14
hi i just wanted to know where you got the surname Buchanan from I don't know but when I was in Secondary School (I'm British) and one of our houses/founders was Buchanan. i just Wanted to know where did you get your teen education ( WHAT PLACE?)

thanks
Please pretty please continue this fic. It's amazing. Please consider starting it up again if it doesn't tire you out to much.
dhawks69 chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Looks like it has been a while. Do you plan on finishing this story?
NobleRose104 chapter 20 . 6/28/2017
Umm Hello, I'm sorry but you have seemed to have stopped writing and I must find out what happens next. Please continue!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/11/2017
You said it was cruel to abandon a story. You've just abandoned your story - FOR TWO YEARS! (sob)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/11/2017
I love this letter writing! Tom's so funny; I just want to fall in love with your version of his character!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/11/2017
'sleeping with his elbow in a bowl of porridge'. I love it!
SaiyaCat chapter 10 . 11/3/2016
So Funny Gatta love Lovegoods!
siredwizards chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
you craft your words well, but this was so OOC. you have to work on characterizing your characters better and not make them one-dimensional. I stopped at chapter 12 because I couldn't handle this Tom Riddle who seemed so out-of-control. Honestly, he only talks articulately but his thoughts and decisions are not as brilliant as you would expect from him. It already is a hard pill to swallow to think that Riddle would be manipulated by Hermione in the earlier chapters and not be able to detect her lies... Hermione is brilliant but can you really put her up to par with the Dark Lord? Some writers can pull that off but with significant characterization.
iheartomr chapter 20 . 6/6/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! YOU ARE A FANTASTIC WRITER AND I'M DYING TO SEE HOW YOU FINISH THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/4/2016
Keep going so awesome!
tetyana chapter 20 . 1/20/2016
Thank you so much for updating this story. You have one hectic day! Can't wait to read more!
starbella2 chapter 20 . 12/30/2015
Honestly i really fell in love with your story and i think your writing is bloody brilliant, so won't you pretty please update?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/24/2015
whoah this was great! kudos :)