Reviews for Falling
SaiyaCat chapter 10 . 11/3/2016
So Funny Gatta love Lovegoods!
siredwizards chapter 13 . 6/23/2016
you craft your words well, but this was so OOC. you have to work on characterizing your characters better and not make them one-dimensional. I stopped at chapter 12 because I couldn't handle this Tom Riddle who seemed so out-of-control. Honestly, he only talks articulately but his thoughts and decisions are not as brilliant as you would expect from him. It already is a hard pill to swallow to think that Riddle would be manipulated by Hermione in the earlier chapters and not be able to detect her lies... Hermione is brilliant but can you really put her up to par with the Dark Lord? Some writers can pull that off but with significant characterization.
iheartomr chapter 20 . 6/6/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! YOU ARE A FANTASTIC WRITER AND I'M DYING TO SEE HOW YOU FINISH THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/4/2016
Keep going so awesome!
tetyana chapter 20 . 1/20/2016
Thank you so much for updating this story. You have one hectic day! Can't wait to read more!
starbella2 chapter 20 . 12/30/2015
Honestly i really fell in love with your story and i think your writing is bloody brilliant, so won't you pretty please update?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/24/2015
whoah this was great! kudos :)
Zoe chapter 20 . 12/5/2015
Hello, I'm really glad that you are updating this story again ! I began this story a while ago and I was always sad that you did not finish it ... So imagine my surprise when I saw the update :) ! keep doing a good job I love this story
Dark Star Song chapter 9 . 11/25/2015
I love the Umbridge cameo. :)
Dark Star Song chapter 7 . 11/25/2015
Hilarious! I'm loving this! (McDonalds: I'm lovin' it!)
Minty Toothpaste chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
FINALLY.
nuff said :D
periwinkle94 chapter 20 . 11/19/2015
this is wow I love your story and i love ToMione and can not wait for the next chapter pleaseeeee.
AiymaSnikies chapter 13 . 11/17/2015
YEAH ! in your words EEEPPPP
AiymaSnikies chapter 9 . 11/16/2015
Like OMG I have never read any other stories besides Hermione and Severus stories but this is actually really really good. Who would of thought to put Hermione and Tom Riddle together. Your so creative. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
jrdalby8 chapter 20 . 11/5/2015
I just want to say, this is the best fanfiction I have EVER read. I was up till 5 am reading this story from start to finish. It is so fascinating to watch you grow and change through your authors notes, it's a story in itself. You don't realise how ecstatic I am that you plan on finishing this story, as I would have cried for hours if you'd left it un-finished. Now I am so excited! Best of luck to your family, and I hope you have a long and happy life to come. 3