Reviews for Warm me up
Guest chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
dragonbookaddict chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
Ireally like this story and can hardly wait to see the "talk" between Akito and Kagura, especially since it's been OVER FOUR YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED THIS STORY! PLEASE UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON! If you're wondering about what to do for the scene with Akito and Kagura then here's an idea; Kagura tells Akito a variation of the truth, like "Yuki stole Kyo's attention from me, they got in a fight, and Kyo was knocked out", it's all true, and it makes it sound like Yuki and Kyo were in a fight that Yuki won, so it'll make Akito a little happy at least.
GrayIceFullBuster chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Please write more of the story, it's really good
Akuma-Haven chapter 11 . 7/20/2010
Next chapter. Now. Your story is like a drug to me, and I need more chapters- I'm also a die hard KyouxYuki fan w *gives box of cookies*
YaoiLurver4Ever chapter 11 . 1/26/2010
Nice job I cant wait until the next chapter I just simpley love this story~! /
Chaseha-Wing chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
And with that, the frostbite and near death experience was forgotten -U
Chaseha-Wing chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
umm...no offense, but I don't think a make out session is a good idea when Kyou's on the edge of frostbite. No what I mean? Tone down the lust, and help him before they make out. No what I mean?
Chaseha-Wing chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
Nice work, I hope he finds him..its November over there, isn't it?
Chaseha-Wing chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Nice work, though Kyo won't make it far . Not in his condition...oh wait;that's a bad thing *starts screaming while running around in circles*
WhiteRozePetals chapter 11 . 3/15/2009
gaaha! Hurry hurry! I need to know what happens! This is really good! I like some of the a/n they're funny! Keep going!
Vaporwatergirl chapter 11 . 3/3/2009
OH NO! i cant wait till the next chapter, i hope nothing happens to Kyo or Yuki
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
o crap! i hope kagura's not dumb enough to tell the truth...but she probably will. update soon please!
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 11 . 2/25/2009
Yay! An update! *dances around* but boo...Kagura is going to tell Akito! Darn her! I can't blame her for being hurt...but to betray the cute kitty like that is horrible! Akito better not hurt him or else I'll jump into the story myself and kick his behind! Yes, I am an extreme Kyo-supporter and a Yuki/Kyo fangirl so I will do whatever is necessary to protect them!

*crickets*

Ahahaha...update soon!
QueenOfThePirates chapter 11 . 2/21/2009
Oh dear. . . Akito is gonna do somthin bad, I can tell. Though I do like violence and drama in stories, as long as there is enough funny sparsed throughout I love the angst. Bring it on!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 11 . 2/21/2009