Reviews for Ash
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
The way you ended that fic basically broke the dam...that held a few tears... Eh, my eyes were red afterward, let's leave it at that. I can't really describe very well how much this has effected me... I can try, I guess. Recently, my brother's teamate was in a car accident and passed away far before his time... So this hit a little close to home. But thank you so much for writing this anyway. It was heart-breakingly beautiful :'')
super ario chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I want to cry right now.
I'm too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
That was POWERFUL. Holy crap. Loved it, though. Especially the last line, and : How you explained that mama was crying because her little brother was never coming home. This is probably the second or third piece of fanfiction I've ever cried over.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
sad story i liked the last sentence it makes the ending somehow better
crystal cerberus chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
that was sad i almost cried
Templa Otmena chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
This is a lovely ficlet. It's heartbreaking that little John looks just like his uncle. Ben's POV was very well written.
German girl chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I loved it! I really did. I also loved burnout. You can show emotions pretty well, feelings and stuff!
wondertitch chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
*cries*

Beautiful, honestly.
Tricia chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
"Before, Ben would have said that he’d have given anything to be human again. But he knew now that he’d been wrong: he was human now, but it wasn’t worth it. It hadn’t been worth Johnny’s life. If he’d been straight up offered the choice instead of having it made for him, to have a normal life with Alicia or to have Johnny still there…well, it wouldn’t have been a choice at all."

Ben didn't lose his humanity when he became the Thing. (That moniker's a misleading one.) Some people believe he did, but I never will.
KyliedaRock chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
that was so sweet, BurnOut was awsome too!
angel-death-dealer chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
It was short, but very very very sweet...not only did I start crying only halfway through, but I also want a little John. He's so adorable! And that last line was just so tearjerking I thought I was gonna start all over again!
straywriting chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Thank you for making a follow up fic, I loved it as much as the first. The ending was possibly even better than the one in "Burnout". The way you thought to end it, I don't think many people could have thought of that. You're such a good writer; I love your work so much. Please write more follow ups, I would love to read them. Perhaps one where Johnny magically comes back to life that would be a cool fic. Or he never died to begin with. )
Summers-Wind chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Awesome fic! It was so sad, yet so good. I liked how you had John look to Be for consolation. Was Reed in the living room consoling Sue? Anyways, Great Work! :-)
emb22 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
You did it once again. This was another well written one-shot. Aw, Ben and Alicia had a kid too. On the other hand, if Ben was the Thing, then I would have no idea how he and Alicia would have kids unless they adopted or something. That's beside the point though because in this story, Ben is normal so to speak. I liked how you said John has Sue's hair and eyes. That would be hilarious if John turned into another Johnny once he was a teenager. It would be like a bit of Johnny lived on after all. I thought it was funny how you said "Ben hoped for Sue's sake that the kid started looking more like his dad before he hit puberty." I loved the whole aftermath of Johnny's ultimate sacrifice thing you have going on in this story. I thought the last line was brilliant. That in its own was worthy of a standing ovation I thought. Nothing sucks more than bad last lines. Even if everything up to that point is great, a bad last line can ruin it for the reader, but like I said, yours was brilliant! Keep up the good work! I look forward to what you'll come up with next.
tlc27 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I don't get how there's Ben/Alicia. There was somewhat Reed/Sue. Other than that, the story was great.