Reviews for Little Man Sheppard
Ardeliah chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Oh now that was an awesome kid story. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
That was great. Sheppard as a five year old was neat.
Yodes chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I can just imagine a mini-John! Loved this.
Cha'90 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Absolutely love this story.
myliljoy chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Loved this story please write more like this
Alligates chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Awwww that was so cute and perfect and hilarious and aaaaaaaaagh I loved it to pieces, which I promptly glued back together for fear of messing it up X3
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This story being almost 5 years old-this review comes alittle late! I have read this story no less than 3 times, dont know if I ever commented, but wanted to leave a message that I've enjoyed this story once again! Excellent story! Loved how you portrayed all characters especially a 5 year old John! A five year old with the memories of his adult life but unable to deal with the memories would definitely cause emotional turmoil and a stomach ulcer for sure! John was adorable and Rodney was a wonderfully attentive "parent"...Excellent-one of my favorites!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Possibly a cliched concept- but far from cliched or tired story!

This was a dream to read. You handled the idea of mini John beautifully. Great stuff :)
Smoore25 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I so so so loved your story...Thank you so much sharing it, it made me laugh and nearly cry...
Elfsong chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
That was so sweet! I love the way everyone took care of little John! So what's everyone going to say when they realize the kid is gone and Sheppard is 'back'? Thanks so much for sharing this!
taris chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Love all your Sheppard stories. I've been reading fanfic for about 2 years now and this is one of my favorite Sheppard stories anywhere. Have read it over again several times.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
One of the best kid fics I've seen. Usually avoid them because if the schmaltz factor. That was missing totally from this story.

Instead there was friendship and consequences to throwing an adult mind into a child's body. That Rodney never actually fixed the problem, that it was never totally explained, helped add to the realism.

The balance hit as well between Rodney coping with having a kid thrust on him and finding himself out of his depth was brilliantly done.

I loved John being picked by the Athosian kids to play himself because "he knows how to play it right"!

Also liked that John's need to protect everyone else shone through and that you used the opportunity to examine the nature of the friendship between the two men.

Loved it!
ValleyA chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Ah, that was so much fun to read! And so touching! You did a great job with it. Thanks so much for writing it!
cimmer chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Very cool kidfic. If they're done well, I like them and this one was well done. Your little John was such sweetheart and I loved the team interaction as well as Elizabeth and Carson and even Kate. Rodney was very good in this. Thanks
ShatteredSig chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
So awesome. Very nice job. I love the final heart to heart.