Reviews for Bewitchment
Anonymous Human chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
It took me a while. "It's both of us, or neither of us."

At first I thought (as it used a woman's voice) it was "if I can't have him, you can't either."

But if we regard the female voice as a possessed chunk of Tohru's own psyche, then the voice might be a reflection of her rather than the Cat. It might be her own voice if she were older and had a different personality.

She accepted Kyo as the Cat for who he was, in spite of what he was. Then the curse went away and she was left with only Kyo...

For a long while I thought the issue was about Kyo's rejection, until the last piece clicked into place and the final chapter confirmed it.

Tohru would love both of them or neither of them. This was never about Kyo's rejection and was instead about Tohru.

If it can't have her, neither can Kyo. If she won't love both of them, then she won't be allowed to love either of them.

Tohru accepted and was (unknowingly) dating two entities at the same time. It wasn't merely seeking revenge on Kyo; it was seeking revenge on Tohru.

The Cat is Tohru's jilted, jealous, angry ex.

This is brilliant.

One thing though: continually saying "Oh no, Kyou's True Form is after us," seems odd. I mean, he's standing right over there, and he's not about to go "Tohru, you had your memories erased because my true form tried to kill me."

That aside, is good.

You mentioned a sequel. Or perhaps you will pick this one back up, dust it off, freshen it up, and continue.
Indigo Kzat X chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Dude, I don't think ANYONE can find Possession. Better write it's location in somewhere.. people are gettin' antsy. I know 'I' am! ;3

Anyway, I LOVED this! I read the whole thing while I was in a Fourth of July Parade last summer, and might I say, it was WORTH IT!

:D

Don't forget, try to tell people where Possession is... or they will haunt you..!

Signed with SOUP,

~Indigo Kzat X
Mag chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I cant find possession! (人;)(Д ) i found two different ones but they wernt right! By the way ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FANFICTION! JUST PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE SECOND ONE! ITS KILLING ME INSIDE!
FoodStamps1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
LUV IT!
Feelin SPAZTIC chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
I was -sniff-Crying when my -sniff- mom came in -sobsobsniffle- And no im not still crying!
MysticSorceror chapter 7 . 7/16/2008

Aww, I like the characterisations

I love the use of emotion

Poor Tohru-chan

Aww it's so sad but I'm hoping Yuki can forgive Akito

T_T This chapter is really sad, I feel so sorry for Kyo

I like the last line

Cute fic

Some disjointed sentences
MysticSorceror chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Things I liked:

Poor Tohru, I can just imagine the pain she's going through - good job at portraying that. Aww *wants to hug her*

I like the transition to Akito

Fantastic characterisations

I really like Akito's reaction to Shigure's comment about Tohru

Aww poor Tohru T_T

The end seems so sad

MysticSorceror chapter 5 . 7/10/2008

Poor Kyo - that dream sounds so sad

OMG! I have the same thing going on in my story!

These OC's are pretty interesting and the story is very sad

Excellent portrayal of the cat demon

Aww the last line is so sad

Nice work

MysticSorceror chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
Things I liked:

Aww it's so cute and I like the holding her forever comment and also that the name "Kyo-kun" was precious to her

Koi-chan, I think that's more of a name for Uo but it's still cute

That's right, neither Yuki or Machi can cook, but they can still learn right, it'd be cute if they learned togeter

Excellent writing style

Cute dynamics between Yuki and Tohru

Shigure popped into his mind? XD

Fantastic descriptions

The last line really had me wondering too

Spelling error: "restraunt"

Nice work but the story is taking a path I didn't expect (reason for removing it from my favorites, nothing bad about it but just not what I expected)

Things that I didn't like:

"She smiled and bowed and at him"

"He said" doesn't need to be its own line

Why would they be using dollars in Japan?
MysticSorceror chapter 3 . 7/10/2008

Poor Tohru - good portrayal of emotions - aww *wants to hug her*

Fabulous writing style

It's sad to see the strains on their relationship

I love the balance between the verbal and nonverbal interactions

I'm scared of Hana's experiment but the promise is adorable!

Aww, it's sweet to see how much Yuki does care about Tohru

I love the fact that there is fog there - plays into the atmosphere

Poor Hana-chan T_T

Aww, he should call Machi! - her interaction with Tohru is pretty fun

It's pretty sad how you describe Tohru's emotions - poor thing

Cutting! That's very bad [and I need to get my mind off of that since I've been clean for over a year and I really really want to]

Love the Yukichi fluff - they're one of my favorite couples

Poor Yuki-kun is the mean rat and anyone would have thought he was a raving loon talking about that sort of thing

Really liked the last line

Ways to improve:

Try to combine some sentences - they seem to state the same thing and break up the flow

*smacks head on desk*

"He truly could care less" - that means that he cares! The phrase is couldn't care less, sorry but I recently made a huge speech on one of my fics about this. It's couldn't care less.

You're missing the honorifics from Tohru's speech
MysticSorceror chapter 2 . 7/9/2008

Great descriptions

I like the solemn atmosphere t the beginning - poor Tohru - okay WTH is she doing!

This is insanely creepy XD Yay!

Fantastic characterisation

Aww, I feel so sad for Kyo having to hear these things T_T

Sleep walking 0.o Someone goes on a murderous rampage when they're sleepwalking! That is awesome XD

A lighter! Yes!

This fic is so original and insane, I love it! XD

Ways to improve:

Make sure to keep everything in the same tense

Can't wait for the next chapter

Choppy sentences
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 7/8/2008

Poor Tohru

Fantastic descriptions and magery

Wow that grabbed me

A for a preview

Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
I started reading one of your other stories and decided to look at others that you have written...I only have one thing to say...HOW COULD YOU! That is so sad! :( Please tell me that it ends up happy in the sequel, Tohru and Kyou decerve a happy ending!...but it was well written and got my emotions into it...You are a very good writer...I just like happy endings.
Mousif chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
-sniff, sniff...- -watery anime eyes- AW! That is so sad! Just reading that shanked my heart out, threw it out the window, stepped on it, brought it back in, and put it in the blender on PUREE!

X[

But, nevertheless, it was amazing! I love it!
Flawless Soul chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
OMG! If that really is an epilogue then I wanna hear the rest of it! And and how could you break Kyou's heart? NO! More! Write more! Please and thank you.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »