Reviews for Risen
Eruanna chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Wow...okay maybe I'm not up-with-it and all that, but...wow.

You wrote that? I only read the firstchapter and it is great, you are a wonderful author! I'm really into it, but I need to do my homework, I will try to read as often as I can, but at least one chapter a day, and when I finish this: to the next story! I will probably end up reading a chunk (a whole story) at one time the next time I have free time, because I really like it, but I need to do homework.

Love ya,

Eruanna

P.S. Sorry I don't have a critique!
kcphantom chapter 6 . 9/19/2007
Ok so this did help a little bit, but you still left me confused. i really like that you sort of explain why sammy did what he did but you still have him feeling two different sides of the same emotion. He either has to feel guilty or that its dean's own fault that he is going to die. so i did really like the part with the demon, but it feels kind of rushed. Loved the cliff hanger at the end! What is going to happen? Does the demon have dean? update soon!1
Acting-Singing-Bella chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
hey you!

this is a really intense but amazing chapter!

I'll try and update make the devil cry when i get back from NYC

keep shining you're truly amazing :D

kcphantom chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
WHAT!what the hell! i don't understand what the hell! ok first of all you are making Sam a whinny little baby then dean is totaly out of it like not knowing what the heck is going on. and the end leaving Dean alone for good. I mean really at first Sam was like "it's my fault" and now at the end he is all like "just die already" I don't get it! I still love everything you write this just isn't very clear. PS loved the season 2 finally can't wait for season 3!
getyourkicks chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
Huh? *tilts head* Confusing but I love it so far and can't wait until all is reveiled! Please Update soon!
Acting-Singing-Bella chapter 5 . 9/14/2007
okay, not even going to lie, that was the saddest thing i ever read! please continue this is going great!

xox
KC chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
oh kay so it was good. But I could kill you for making it so easy. What the heck happened to Dean? How the hell is he alive? What was all the blood from? other than multiple unawnsered questions I have it is really really good. I liked how sam got mushy at the end. Didn't really understand the last paragraph. Can't wait for more. Call me when you can. Update ASAP!
Acting-Singing-Bella chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
okay, i'm not even lying, i'm crying right now! that was beautifully written and it really made me cry at the end...please continue your leisure.

newyorkminutex chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
wowzers!

that's like really sad :[

yet really good. :]

its confusing cos I have no idea what you were talking about sometimes but that might have been affected that I was starting to dance when my hubby started to sing :D

rofl.

still veryy good.

you need to help me with my story still cos this hole fanfiction thingy majingy confuses me...

rofls

ok keep writing!
anon chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
I'm not 100% sure where this is going and how the YED is still alive, but I'm half surprised Sam didn't go into complete hysterics and punch that woman when she said Dean was in a better place. That's the whole problem, his soul is going to hell now unless Sam can fix it.
prolixmay chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
wait wait wait, I'm a bit confused, will this continue or is this the last chapter, because Dean can't die, he just can't die. Besides that this is a really interesting and heartbreaking story, how Dean said that he'd done his part by only taking care of Sammy, but Sammy had never really cared about him being protected by Dean, he had only wanted to be with his big brother, to spend time with him, to play with him, and to need and love him forever. If this story continues, make Dean live...NICE JOB;)
Acting-Singing-Bella chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
hey!

seriously, that was amazing! I was crying when i was reading this...not even lying...its seriously so good and so sad! keep it up!

indusgirl1313 chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
It's a very interesting story. I hope there is more to come.
X5vale chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
Now I'm hooked up and I want to know where are you going from there.

Very well done!
Acting-Singing-Bella chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
i've never read this story before...PLEASE CONTINUE! this is seriously the best thing i have ever read about supernatural...please update at your leisure and keep up the awesome work :)